Part 6

Ota's POV

After we talked awhile about who in the world took her I noticed Baba had left the conversation.

"Where did Baba go?" I ask the group.

"Wow really now your into Baba, Ota?" Eisuke said with a smile.

"Wow Ota I didn't know you swing that way." Soryu says with a shocked look.

"I don't guys. I love Yuki and no one but her." I state.

"He said he was goin' to the restroom." Mamoru says.

"Well he's been gone awhile. Do you think he fell in?" Eisuke says with a laugh.

I just ignore them and I get the felling he's hiding something.

_____________

I'm regaining my consciousness but everything was black. Oh right I was blind folded. Suddenly I hear the clack, clack of high heels.

"So your the slut." She says as her hand comes in contact with my face.

"Why are you smacking the princess?" A voice I know so well says.

Suddenly the blindfold is removed and I'm starting to see what's in font of me.

"Baba what the hell are you doing to me?" I say while trying to move only to find I'm restrained to a old wooden chair.

"Calm down my princess I hate seeing you like this." He says with a smile. Finally the women that slapped me comes into view.

"So what are we going to do to her?" She asks while running a finger nail across my cheek.

"I'm going to keep her here until I get him to regret taking what's mine away from me." He says with a laugh and downs what looks like a bottle of bourbon. Yuck they both reek of alcohol. He forces me to kiss him.
"Mhmm...st..op...Baba....I...lo..ve...Ot-" he cuts me off.

"Don't you dare speak his name!!!" He yells.

He then turns to the women and starts kissing her wildly. They then start to strip each other and he pushed her to the floor. I can see him go deeper and deeper into her body. I close my eyes and I can still hear them make love.

"Yuki watch me make love to this very pretty women that's much better that you. Watch her have the fun that we had that night." As he says this my eyes go wide. "Yes she is the one I cheated on you with."

I thought I was going to pass out but I held my consciousness. He then got up after violently making love to the women. He comes over to me and rubs my belly containing my twins.

"But then you go and sleep with the art twit and get pregnant." He says while pulling up my shirt. He starts kissing and licking my belly. I so want to kick him and scream but I can't I'm so scared of his presence that I can't. I finally hear a loud bang on the door to the room we where in. I can see him my loving fiancée Ota.

"OTA!!!!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

He sees the state of dress Baba and the woman are in and I can see the rage in his eyes.

"Damnit why did you have to figure it out so fast" Baba says.

The woman walks up to Ota and starts stroking his hair from behind. She says something into his ear that makes him madder. He slaps her away and walks toward Baba who is still licking me. He shoves Baba to the floor.

"Stay away from my family!" Ota yells.

He then untied my arms and legs from the chair. He than lifted me into a princess carry and walked trough the door.

"Mamoru it's your turn." He says. While taking me to our house.

"Your safe now Yuki." He says while whispering into my ear. I start crying tears of relief on to Ota's shirt.
"Ota I was so scared. But I knew you would come for me." I say as I nuzzle into his embrace as we sit on our bed. It was finally over. I was safe in my fiancées arms.