Part 5

I walked into the room and immediately am gaged and blindfolded from behind. I hear a voice behind me say. "Come with me and I will not hurt you or your kids."

The voice was low and dark. Ota help me! I wanted to scream but I couldn't. He was just in the other room too. Man I'm scared what's going to happen to me.

___________

Ota's POV

Ok Mamoru said she's waiting for me in my room. I go in and the lights are off did she go to sleep. I'm wondering while I go to turn on the lights. The whole place is trashed and my mind goes blank. What happened here. I search frantically for my fiancée.

"Yuki! Yuki!!!! Where are you?" I yell but she is know where to be found. My heart is pounding so fast my love and my babies are gone. I run to the lounge where the rest are getting ready for the auction in a few days.

"Guys....I...need...some help PLEASE!!" I say.

"What happened Ota?" Baba asks.

"Yuki's been kidnapped!" I yell at them.

"Calm down kid your givin' me a head ache." Mamo says.

"Are you shitting me! My fiancée and my children are being held some where and I have know idea if she's even alive!" I yell.

I'm so angry that I'm shaking. What would I do with out my family. My mom was never there for me I was just a tool for fame. I'm pacing when Baba says.
"I'll help you find her Ota."

"Thank you Baba and I know this is hard for you too helping the man that took your girl." I say.

"I'm over it I lost her when I slept with that women." He says.

Finally everyone agrees to help me find her. Yuki I know your alive sorry for even doubting you. I'll find you. Just wait for me.