Part 4

Ota's POV

I can't believe I just proposed here in the doctors office. I was to emotional and blurted it out. I'm so happy she said yes and we are having twins in the happiest man alive right now. I can't wait to meet my babies. I'm pacing in the lobby of the clinic while the doctor talks to her privately. I need to call the reservation and tell them I already proposed so they don't do the stuff I told them too.

"Hi can I talk to Danny please?" I ask.

"This is Danny. How can I help you?" He asks.

"Danny this is Ota for the 8 o'clock." I say.

"Ota yes the proposal right?" He asks.

"Yeah I want to change it to a regular dinner because I changed my mind and proposed early." I say.

"Ok I'll change that for you. Is that all sir?" He asks.

"Yeah that's it thanks a bunch man." I say.

"No problem." He says.

I hang up and turn and I see my now fiancée come out from talking to the doctor. I wonder what she was talking to her about.

___________

I come out seeing Ota hang up his phone and I can't stop thinking about what the doctor was talking to me about. I probably have to check into the hospital on my eight month of pregnancy. Plus I might have to have a C-section. I'm starting to worry. But I know with him I'll be fine. I look up at him and smile as we walk out of the clinic.

____________

I am now 4 1/2 months pregnant and I get to learn the gender of our twins today. I'm so exited for baby shopping later today. I'm heading up to the penthouse to see if my fiancée will be able to go with me today. I'm walking down the hallway to the lounge and I run into the person I haven't seen in months. Mitsunari Baba with Mamoru Kishi walking towards me. Baba just looks down and walks past me. It's still really awkward with us I mean who wouldn't I basically dumped his ass that night. He knew it too when I left. Mamoru stops and says
"I wouldn't go in there right now?"

"Why not?" I ask.

"Boss is having a fit and is throwin' stuff. I'm only telling you this because of your youngn's" he says.

"Ok I'll wait for Ota in his room then." I say with a smile.

"Hey kid don't get cocky on me." He says while glaring at me.

I just giggle and walk inside Ota's room.

Don't forget to vote please