Part 7

It's been a few days since the incident. I'm feeling a lot better now so I rescheduled my doctors appointment to find out the gender of our babies. I arrive at the clinic on time. Ota called me and said that he could try and make the appointment. He had a consultation with a person wanting a painting done. So I'm here alone I'm still nervous about being alone but I can't change what happened. I check in and wait for my name to be called. I'm reading a baby magazine looking at all the cute clothes for baby girls. If we have a girl I would love dressing her up in these cute clothes. I wouldn't mind if we have a boy either but boys are quite rowdy. Awe so much cute stuff for babies. I then hear my name and put the mag down and walk toward the nurse.

"Good morning Miss. Cross." She says with a smile while she takes my vitals.

"So are you exited to know the genders?" She asks.

"Yes very." I say eagerly. I wait in there for the doctor till she comes in.

"Morning" she says with a smile.

"Morning" I say back.

"So let's see what your having today." She says smiling at me. She heats up the gel and puts it on me. She then puts the machine to my belly and I can hear the heart beats.

"Ok if you can look at the screen you can see a head here and here." She said while pointing to the screen. I just smile.

"Ok so your babies look healthy nice job Mommy" she smiles.

"Look here and here it looks like your having two little boys." She says while putting the machine away. I clean the gel off of my belly. I get the sonograms from her. I'm making my way out of the clinic and notice Ota waiting in a car.

"Get in" he says.

I got in the car and we went to a beautiful traditional Japanese garden.

"Wow this place is lovely." I state.

"I knew you would love it." He says as he escorts me to sit on a bench.

"Ota what are you doing?" I ask.

"This time I'm asking you properly Yuki Cross." As he says this he gets down on one knee. "Will you Marry Me?" He asks.

"Yes, Yes a million times yes." I say as tears run down my cheeks. He comes closer and I kiss him.

"Sorry I wasn't there with you for the appointment." He says.

"It's ok" I say as I hand him the sonograms.

"These are-" I cut him of with a kiss.

"Yes our Boys." I say.

"Next time I want a girl" I say while pouting.
We both end up laughing and hugging each other wondering what will come of us later on.

I'm thinking this is a good end for this story but if you guys want more of Ota or any of the bidders I'm up for anything try me :)

Don't for get to vote

Thanks,
Lexii