インク染色

❝The world is a madhouse, and all the people in it are delusional and blind.❞

Thousands of years ago the Ayakashi, monsters of beautiful and grotesque natures, were real. Thousands of years later they continue to exist, living alongside a clueless humanity that think them mere figures of folklore.

Those stories had to come from somewhere.

Strange things are happening, breaking the status quo that has been for millennia. More humans meet their untimely deaths at the hands of the weakest Ayakashi of all. Demons of the most frightening calibre attack mindlessly, lashing out on a larger scale than has ever been. Hengen, the greater Ayakashi, are starting to disappear one by one – and the gods who lie to preserve themselves withdraw from the world they are meant to watch over.

No one knows what any of it means.

Embroiled in the turmoil of an ever-shifting world are those who each have their own pasts shrouded in secrecy. At the centre of a conspiracy spanning thousands of years and worlds of which she will never be a part of is a young girl who lost memories of three years of her life. Another whose fate is forever tied with hers seeks to protect those he loves, without knowing how to control the darkness in him that would harm those people.

And one who would hide himself in beguiling mystery holds the key to the secrets of the past and knowledge of how to unlock the door leading to the future of survival – and the answer to the question that cannot help but be asked.

What changed?

‣ ‣ ‣ ‣ Featured on Wattpad Picks "Diverse Worlds"‣ ‣ ‣ ‣

  ‣ ‣ ‣ ‣ Wattys 2018 Longlist Runner‣ ‣ ‣ ‣

‣ ‣ ‣ ‣Winner of #ABA2017 ‣ ‣ ‣ ‣

‣ ‣ ‣ ‣Third place winner of The Undiscovered Writer's Award ‣ ‣ ‣ ‣

TRIGGER WARNINGS: graphic descriptions of violence and mental illness, major/minor character deaths, implied/referenced sexual content, F/M and M/M (minor) relationships.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  This book is a work of fiction.

Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales, is entirely coincidental. 

インク染色 ~INK STAINED

Copyright © 2021 by xeah azurehyn

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or any information storage and retrieval system now known or to be invented.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------