Chapter 1

Chapter 1

How can josh date that Malibu Barbie of a slut, why does it have to be here, out of everybody it has to be the biggest slut in the school? Hundreds of emotions ran through my brain, once he said that. 

"Oh." I mumbled, I bit my lip and turned towards the board so he won’t see me cry. 

Thank god the bell ring and the teacher walked in so he wouldn't say another word. During class I didn't look at him or speak to him I just listened to the teacher talk about a new assignment.

" I'm going to partner you guys up, and you and your partner will be assigned marriage counsel, you and your partner will get married, have a honeymoon, and have a baby, then conflicts will come between one another, It Will go day by day, so like today is marriage day." She said cheerily

"  Taylor and Jace " 

"Cindy and Marco " 

As she was picking partners, what he said kept going through my mind ' I asked Brittney to be my girlfriend, and she said yes' my thoughts were interrupted when I heard my name called.

 'Katelyn and Josh'

My jaw dropped when my name was called with his name. I looked at him in the corner of my eye; he had a big grin on his face. 

"Alright lets start the wedding" Mr. Cook says

As people were getting married in the front of the class, I stared out the window, thinking about how things were different, when me and josh were little, how it was just me and him, not other girls falling all over him, When we first kissed each other at the playground, by the bush, saying 'I love you' to each other, and how were going to get married when were older. I know we were kids, but I never regret saying that and I don't doubt it ether.

" Katelyn and Josh, you guys are up." Mrs. Cook said

I get up from my desk and walk in front of the class, I look at josh write in front of me, and he had his hand out in front of him. I looked at his hand then looked at him, He had a smirk on his face, and I couldn't help but smile. As I took his hand, everybody in the class started saying ' awe’. My face turned bright red, and I bit my lip.

" Class settle down, I know they're cute together,” Mrs. Cook said giving me a wink

A flashback went into my mind, when we were in his mothers garden, seven-year old josh took my hand and got down on one knee, and took out a ring pop and asked me to marry him. I said yes, and he kissed me.

" Katelyn Marie Jones I promise to love you and cherish you every single day till the day I die." Chris was the pastor for us,

" Joshua, do you take Katelyn to be your thoughtful loving wife, to cherish to hold through sickness and through health, richer or poor?" 

" I do" 

"Katelyn, do you take Joshua to be your thoughtful loving husband, to cherish to hold through sickness and through health richer or poor?"

"I do" 

"By the honors of me, I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride"

Josh cupped my face and gave me a kiss,

I laughed at the memory, and josh gave me a smile, knowing he knew what I just remembered. 

After our little wedding the bell ringed, I grabbed my bag and my purse and head out the door, a hand went around my waist and pulled me against them.

" That was our second wedding kitty cat.” he said whispering in my ear.

I turned around to face him, and gave him a smile  

" I liked the first one better though." I whispered 

"  Me too." he chuckled kissing my forehead

" JOSHIE!!!!!!!"  An annoying voice yelled from behind me. 

My heart dropped in my stomach, when I heard his nickname I gave him, called from his slut of a 'girlfriend'. 

I turned around, and saw Brittney with a big grin on her face waving at josh. 

I bit my lip to stop myself from crying, and walked away .I get out of the classroom see Kevin there with a smile on his face, I smiled back at him.

"Hey beautiful" he said smiling

" Hey Kevin." 

" What’s wrong?" 

" Huh? Nothing. I just yawned." I lied

" Oh okay ready for me to walk you to class?" 

" Yea lets go." I grabbed his hand to intertwine them. I looked up at him and smiled, he smiled back. When we got to my next class he gave me a hug, and told me he will see me at lunch. I walked into class still thinking of the wedding.

I walk into the lunchroom and sat down at the table with my friends, Kevin handed me juice and a piece of pizza. 

"Thanks Kev." I smiled at him, he took a seat right by me, until I heard someone clear their throat, I turn around seeing Josh with a lunch tray and raising his eyebrow.

" Hey, Kate I'm going to eat lunch with Brittney today, okay?" 

" Kay" I mumbled 

I turn around and see him gone already, with Brittney in his lap giving him kissed up and down his neck. I stand up from the lunch table and everybody eyes at my table snapped to mine.

"  Bathroom " I explained

They nodded their head, as I walked towards the hallway, I turn around and looked at Josh, he was smiling and kissing Brittney. Disgusted I let the cafeteria.