Chapter 6

I pulled away from Josh and we just looked at each other, his hand caressed my cheek lightly.

"Katie.." He said I opened my mouth to say something but he stopped me.

"I'm in love with you, I've always been in love you with you." He said looking me straight in the eyes.

"When I kiss you it feels like it's you and me and nothing or no one around us. I ignored my feelings about you I thought it was just a phase but Katlyn baby I'm in love with you and I_" he said but my lips were on his before he could finish his sentence. His arms wrapped around me and pulled me closer, I gripped his hair as the tears went down my face.

"I love you so much." I said pulling back he looked at me and flashed me his smile he kissed me tears away.

"Follow me." He said standing up grabbing my hand, we grabbed our belongings and walked upstairs to my room. He closed the door and grabbed our stuff and set it down on the floor. He grabbed my around the waist and pulled me closer he kissed me softly on the lips and let his hand run down my back leaving goose bumps on me.

"Make love to me." I said slowly pulling away from him he looked me in the eyes and kissed me again. He slowly backed us up to the bed and started taking off my wet undergarments.
I pulled his lips back to me and closed my eyes drifting away.

"I love you Katie." He said pulling back,
"I love you to Joshie." I said kissing him again.

"What do we do now." I said playing with his fingers looking up at the ceiling, he wrapped a arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

"I want to be with you." He said kissing me on my forehead.

"How will we tell Ashley and Kevin."

"We tell them the truth, it wasn't working out ,and we don't have feelings for them anymore." He said trailing his finger along my hip. I sighed and rested my head on his chest, "I'm gonna take a shower." I said kissing his chest and getting out of the bed.

"Can I join?" He said with a smirk on his face I turned around and nodded. I heard him get out of the bed running to the bathroom.