Chapter 3

Hey! I finally got un-writers block! It may be short though :\

Enjoy! (:

Recap:

who cares baby, i think i wanna marry you  " He kissed me on the forehead 

He layed me on the bed, as he continued to singed to me, while brushing my cheek.

"  I  think i'm falling for you again Katelyn.."  Josh whisperd,and I drifted off to sleep , with josh's arms around me.

Chapter 3

I woke up with Josh's arms around my waist and my head on his chest, I looked at him smiling down at me.

" Good Morning " he said kissing my forehead

" Morning."  I said then I jumped up out of bed, and looked at the clock which read ' eleven o'clock'

" shit, were late for school" I said pulling my self out of the bed, but josh's arms were around my waist.

" Calm down Katie, its saturday." he said kissing my neck, which made me shiverd

"Lets go make breakfast!" I said turning around to face him. and  putting my arms around his neck.

" You mean, you make breakfast, and I watch?" he said winking at me

" Hahaha, very funny." I said grabbing his and and going downstairs, and see the house a mess.

" oh my gosh." I said my jaw dropping

" Don't worry I call maid service they should be here any second." he said leading me to the kitchen .  when the doorbell ringed.

" Right on time." he said answering the door with six maids, with their jaws drop looking around the house.

" Party?" one of them said.

He nodded and lead them in the house, while they started cleaning, We got our favorite cereal and ate it on the couch watching cartoons.

" What do you want to do today?" I asked 

" Anything, its up to you." 

"hmmm... wanna go to the beach?" I said smiling at him.

" Sounds good with me. " he said pulling me close to him.

After we ate our breakfast, he head home to go change, while I threw on my black binkini wich made my boobs look big, and grabbed my sundress and slipped it on, and fixed my wavy hair and grabbed my flp flops, and walk across the street to his house, where he's in his jeep.

" Finally taking this baby out, I miss this car" he said while I got in. He worse black swim trunks from volcom, and a muscle shirt that showed his abbs and muscles, he had a hat on with black shades, I couldn't stop myself from staring.

We got to the beach, and he took my hand and led me to the ocean, he took of his shirt  and see his tan body with a eighth pack  and his muscles. I took of my sundress and fixed my binki, and I looked at him seeing him checking me out.

" Like the view?" I said giggling

He put his arms around my waist , as his lips brushed against mine.I took a step back from.

" Whoever gets the first wave, wins" he said grabbing his  surf board and going to the ocean

" Hey not fair!" 

I heard him chuckle  , as I get in the water.I got on my board and he rode the first wave,while I wiped out.

" Haha I won! He  said laughing and going to shore.

" You had a head start." I said frowing

" But still, I got on the wave first, you know the deal!" He said smiling

" fine." I got closer to him and gave him a peck on the lips,he suprised me a little when he put his arms around my waist and kissed me back. his lips were moving fast against mine, he bit my lip, then took a step back from me.

" I_ I'm so sorry Katie..." Josh said looking in my eyes.

A tear came in my eye, I looked down , so he couldn't see my face.

" its okay..." I mummbled 

"I'm going to get us a ice cream cone, be right back" he said walking away, I sat on the sand with my head in my hands.

" I can't still be in love with him...."  

(Josh's Point Of View)

holy shit, I need to stop falling for her again.Think of Brittney ,Josh get  Katelyn out of your mind.

"I'm going to get us a ice cream cone, be right back." I said walking away

 I tottally screwed up, she doesn't feel the same way about you, thats why she's dating Kevin.

I gotta stay away from her, I want her to be happy. 

I walked up to the Ice cream stand

" Hi one cookies and cream, and one strawberry."

(Katelyn's Point Of View)

 My phone  went off and see a text message from Kevin

' Katelyn, I'm so sorry about last night, Please baby talk to me, I'll be waiting for you at the park , If you don't want to see me I understand. I just want to let you know that I was a asshole for trying to force you into something you didn't want to do, I was drunk, Katelyn I love you .'

I looked back at Josh then looked at the message

' I'm coming.'

I put my phone in my bag and got up, just as Josh walked over.

"Can you take me home?" I said taking the ice cream.

He looked at me hurt, " umm.., yea come on." he said grabbing the surfboards and heading towards the car.

The whole ride back home we were silent, none of  us said anything until we got to my house.

" Thanks for today." I said biting my lip opening the door

" No problem." he mummerd

I walked in my house, which was spotless , it didn't even looked like there had been a party. I went to my room took a quick shower and changed into shorts and a tank top, and got in my car and headed to the park.

I got of the car and see Kevin sititng on the bench , I walked up to him , he looked my way and stand up .

" Hey katelyn.. thanks for coming." 

I nodded and sat down. He looked at me then started talking,

" Katelyn, I'm so sorry about last night, I was drunk and stupid,I shouldn't have did any of the stuff I did to you, I understand if you don't want to be together or talk to me or be with me , but__" 

I put my lips on his, he put his hand on my cheek, and I put my arms around his neck.The kiss from Kevin is diffrent from Josh, Josh's kisses makes me get butterflies in my stomach , but Kevin's is just a kiss.

" I forgive you, but do one thing for me?" I said grabbing his hand

" Anything" he said smiling at me

" Never get drunk again?" I said laughing 

" I promise!" He said kissing me again. 

Authors Note!

I'm so sorry this is short! The next one will be long I promise!