Epilogue

I pulled my car in front of Kevin's house, I took a deep breath and took the key out the ignition. I opened up the door and grabbed my bag and locked my door. I knocked on his door and turned away from the door. I look down at my hands and I heard the door opened.

"Hey Beautiful." Kevin said I turned around and he pulled me in a hug.

"Come on in." He said grabbing by hand , I pulled his hand and said

"I think it would be better if we stay out here." He looked at me when I said that and nodded as he closed the door.

"What's wrong?" he said looking at me

"I think it would be best if we breakup, before you say anything just please listen." I said holding my hand up.

"I wasn't sure of my feelings for you, when I kiss you I don't feel anything at all."I said looking down at my hands.

"But you feel something with Josh?" He said lifting my chin up, I looked at him stunned I opened my mouth to say something but he stopped me.

"I should've known, you guys are inseparable from each other, I see how you both feel about each other."He said wiping a tear that was falling down my face.

"Kevin I'm so sorry." I said

"I'm okay, still friends?" He said giving me a smile, I nodded and smiled at him.

"Friends." I said he wrapped him arm around my waist and kissed me lightly on my lips.

"Nothing?" He said opening his eyes, I shook my head no.

"Same." He said he gave me a smile and kissed my forehead.

"You and Josh deserve each other." He said opening his door I gave him a smile and started walking down his steps.

"Bye Katlyn." He said waving I waved back and said "Bye Kevin."

I opened up my car door and locked it I turned my ignition on and drove back to my house. I pulled in my driveway just as Josh pulled in his. I locked my car and looked at Josh. He started walking across my driveway with a smile on his face, and he pulled me in a kiss.

"How'd it go?" He said pulling me into a hug.

"It went surprisingly good." I said giving him a smile, "How'd it go for you?"

"It started of bad but ended good." He said putting a hand on my cheek and kissing me.I felt his left hand leave the small of my back then he pulled back from me.

"Katlyn will you take this rose and be my girlfriend." He said lifting a rose from his back pocket. I gave him a big smile and nodded "Yes Josh I accept this rose."He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me.

CHECK OUT MY NEW SERIES "Hooked on You"

Cecilia Legend is a beautiful and successful business woman running her father's company. What happens when she has to sign a marriage contract with her worst enemy Tristan Calloway who happens to be one hottest bachelor's in Los Angeles. A story filled with passion, vengeance, competition.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/221080654

CHECK OUT MY STORY ON EPISODE "The CEO" 

You make the choices and determine how the story ends!

Mercedes Scott runs into one of the hottest bachelor's in NYC Jared Fox. One steamy night changes both of their lives forever.

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4774313635676160