Chapter 4

Chapter 4

(Katelyn's POV )

I woke up with my phone going off, I groaned and threw the covers off me ,and stumbled my way to my dresser, I grabbed my phone and answered it without looking at the name, I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

" Hello?"

" Morning beautiful." A familiar voice said, I looked at the caller I.d and see Kevin

" Hey Kevin." I said walking back to my bed making it up.

" I"ll be at your house at eighth-thirty to come pick you up."

" Alright,I"ll be ready." 

" See you soon ." He said hanging up ,I threw my phone on my bed and stripped down and took a long hot shower, I dried off , and walked to my closet with my robe on, I opened my closet door, and decided to keep it usual with my sparkly jeans and a cardigan and my uggs.

I went back to my bathroom and straight ironed my hair and did my makeup,I threw on my necklace and earrings and my ring and sprayed my perfume one. I grabbed my phone my bag,and purse and headed downstairs. I grabbed a breakfast bar and some orange juice and sat on the couch watching TV,until I heard a knock at my door.

I turned off the TV and grabbed my stuff and opened the door to see Kevin in jeans and a plaid shirt on" Good morning." He said kissing me on the lips, I smiled at him.

" Morning." I said kissing him again, which made him chuckle.

" Come on,lets go." He said grabbing my hand as we walked to his car,I smiled at him, then looked ahead and see Josh standing by his car glaring at Kevin and me.