Chapter 12

Jade tossed Tori a swimsuit. Tori caught it, then looked at it and frowned. "What's this for?" She asked, confused. Jade rolled her eyes

"Swimming of course. Jeez Vega, use that brain you claim to have."

"But, where are we going to swim?" Tori asked, deciding to ignore the insult.

"In the swimming pool." Jade said slowly, rolling her eyes.

"You have a swimming pool in the RV?" Tori said, surprised.

"Yeah. Magic, remember?" Jade said, picking up her own bikini and walking off. "Now hurry up, you need the exercise." She called over her shoulder. Tori rolled her eyes and got changed. When she'd finished changing, she started to leave the room, and then paused. Jade had never actually told her where the pool was.

"Oh, well that's just great." Tori moaned. "Now I'm going to get lost in here, and who knows when I'll be able to find the pool?"

"Walk straight down the hallway, fifth door on your right." Jade said from behind Tori, sounding amused. Tori whirled around to find Jade's image in the mirror, leaning back in the Jacuzzi and smirking.

"What the...how are you doing that?" Tori demanded.

"Magic." Jade said, shrugging. "I realized that I hadn't told you where the pool is, and since you can't use wolf senses in human form yet, so I figured I'd tell you through the mirror." Tori paused.

"How long have you been looking through the mirror?" She asked nervously. Jade grinned.

"The great part of this whole system is that it's meant just as much for security as it is for communications. So I could see you, but you couldn't see me until I wanted you to."

"How long?" Tori demanded, blushing.

"Ever since I reached the pool. So, yes, I did watch you get changed. And I must admit, I'm impressed. I thought a mutt would be much harrier than you are." Tori's eyes widened, and she whirled around and marched out of the room, ready to give Jade a piece of her mind face to face.

"Jade!" Tori yelled, marching into the pool area.

"Yeah?" Jade asked, looking up from the Jacuzzi. She'd filled it with bubbles, and now Tori could only see her face.

"How dare you peep at me!" Tori yelled angrily, walking forward. "What on earth made you think that that would be okay?"

"Well, I figured that I could make you forgive me pretty easily." Jade told her, smiling.

"And just how are you planning on doing that?" Tori demanded. Jade's smile became her 'sexy' smirk, and she stood up. Tori stared at her, wide eyed. Jade had removed her bikini top, and she threw her arms out, allowing Tori a full view. Tori continued to stare and Jade laughed and jumped up and down a little, making her breasts bounce.