Chapter Three

Thanks to the following people for their amazing comments: FoodIsLoveFoosIsLife, orianavicmedina, SpeedReader1310, Annette485, Chocolate-cookie33 [Your comment made me laugh dear :-)] and other that will be mentioned, but this chapter goes to you all. Thank you and enjoy. ;)

___________

-"Remember to be careful my child. I'm sure your grandmother will be thrilled when she sees you again after all these years" Mother smiled and fixed my hood, placing it over my head. –"Be careful child. Don't get in any trouble" My father said ruthlessly, saying goodbye and turning around to get inside the carriage. Mother sighs and smiled at me, caressing my cheek and placing a small kiss on my forehead. –"I'll see you in a couple of week my child" She said and that's when she turned and went inside the carriage, sitting beside father and the door was closed.

Deep inside me I knew it hurt mother leaving me behind, but father. . .thats a whole other story.

The horses screamed and their shoes hitting the rocks beneath made me stare at the carriage disappear in the deep miss. My body began to feel anxious, the cold morning wind hitting my cheeks and brushing some strands of my thin light brown hair. Apart from that I began walking, letting the small path guide me to my grandmothers house which I missed. Grandmothers honey buns and warm milk with honey. It was an show of delicious flavors, her food was magical and always made me smile. Is amazing that I'm going to visit her after all this time but, I'm afraid of the beast interfering.

The fact of him haunting me and watching every step of mine scares me. He can be out there, searching for me and watching every step I take, every breathing I take or other things that don't have to be mentioned. My bond with the beast is unexplainable, I wished I could know if it happens to every girl, but I'm afraid it doesn't. Doubts. Questions with no answer. Thoughts without meaning. Everything holds down towards the beast. He started all this, with me, with my feelings and sensations.

I can't say I hate it, because I don't. His presence makes me feel safe, his scent makes me know he will be always around me and his eyes make me feel possessed. It's unnatural, something with no sense. The dream.

The dream.

The dream made me think, the beast. . .changed. He changed. He wasn't the black fur fearful beast, he was a human. Glorious and different from the ones I have seen, the males in the village weren't as muscly as him, weren't as breathtaking, nether attractive and incredibly handsome. I closed my eyes thinking of those green eyes directly looking at me, striding deep into my soul. But, his kiss. Those lips and his hands touching my body. Stop. . . Stop! My body began to tremble, my knees weakening and deep inside me something was burning. My insides sending me to a painful heat that I couldn't let go off. My hands grip the rocks that laid on the floor. As my breathing increased, my whimpers began to fill my surroundings. What is this? . . . No. . . Make it stop. . . Make it stop.

-"Ma'am are you alright?" Someone said worried and alert. My eyes fixed to dark brown ones, the man standing in front of me kneeling down and looking at my painful self. My strange sounds made him flick and blush. It was weird, my body was acting weird. –"ma'am let me help you" The guy said and he placed his hands on mine. I quickly flicked them back, feeling the painful shock hit me in the chest. Like if I was being punished by touching the man. What is this? Oh my god. . .

-"I'll bring help" He said, standing once again, but I quickly held his hand, feeling the punishing feeling inside me. –"No. I'm fine, just help me get up" I said, panting and looking up at him. He tensed up and I heard him gulp. His arms quickly fix around me, pulling me up and resting me against his chest to adjust at my feet. Once I did, I slowly push him away. He collects my basket and hands it to me, fixing a strand of my hair out of my face. –"What's your name?" He asks, caressing my cheek. His sudden action makes me feel the punishing shocks again. My face quickly flicks away his touch. I didn't want it. My body didn't want it, if he wasn't allowed to touch me.