Chapter Seven

****************

I combined myself with the rest of the people walking around the busy town, trying to seem invisible to them. But, to my sudden amusement everyone watched me walk towards the one and only commanders reunion place. The elegant small rustic house sure suited both the first and command and the one I was eager to talk, the second in command.

-"Excuse me sir, but I can't allow you to enter without an invitation" The guard said, pulling his hand onto my chest and instantly it angered me that his filthy hands were on my brand new clothes. –"Hands off" I warned, glaring deep into his eyes which quickly made him take steps back. –"I'm here to inform the commanders about the beast" I hid behind my wicked smile, exchanging it for a cold expression. The guard instantly moved from the door and opened it for me as he followed behind me closing it.

Could've been better interior decorating. 

-"This way sir" The guard called, walking through the hall when we finally passed through a door which led to the office I was wanting to visit upon. –"Commander, this man comes with news about the beast. . ." The guard announced. The commander instantly rose from his chair as the man that surrounded the room stared at me with precaution.

-"Leave" The commander ordered. The guard bowed and left, disappearing from the door. The commanders gaze turned to mine and inside I was feeling like a champ.

This will be such fun . . .

_____________

I scanned my surroundings, the wind pressing against my body and the moonlight radiating light to the magical place which is the woods. In the distance, the mountains stood tall and white as the season was about to come. The cold of the winds made me feel the soon to be winter.

This, relaxed me to the limit of feeling faded with no thoughts, neither worries. Everything seemed clear and discovered in just an amount of days. Everything is going so fast, but I feel like it has been an eternity. The longest time which turned to be magical and purely lovely for me. . . and probably for him.

I currently sit against the grass on the top of the hill where the beast and I once met. My hood covers my cold body, feeling some of the fabric dance with the wind as the sound of it calms me from feeling scared. This is safe and he's watching, even if he's far, he is watching.

-"Werewolf. . . that's what you are. But, are we soul mates? Is that a real bond and not just some mere attraction of ours?" I question at my surroundings, hoping that he is listening to my sudden curiosity.

-"I am, and you are my one and only soul mate" The voice vibrated inside my ear, my body instantly shivering at the contact of his voice brushing against the sensible part of my ear. The presence of his body pressed against mine welcomed a sudden warmth and desire boiling and raging to be out. His words seemed sincere and brought me to stare back at his green glowing eyes. My hands tightening against the grass, holding to it for dear life.

-"I-I. . . I didn't expect you to be here. . ." I suddenly said, feeling the nervousness go through me by his handsome and tempting presence. He smiled softly, his eyes holding mine as his lips parted to speak but then closed. His eyes suddenly darkening and his hand grips mine all of the sudden. The pressure of his broad hand against my small wrist began to pain. –"Wa. . .–" I spoke, but before I realized his lips pressed against mine powerfully.