Chapter 5

Lillian's pov

I need to find a way to get out of here. The silver chains around my wrist burn and my wounds hurt. I been here for at least month?! I think I'm not so sure.

My kidnapper Rob came in. I don't actually know his name so i gave him
One.

He set up a computer in front of me and tied me to a chair. He started FaceTiming this random number and the people I thought i would never see were on camera. My mate, and my mother and father. Mom! I screamed she looked stressed out. My mate looked shocked. Rob whispered somethings in my ear. Mate, mom, dad, if you don't pay this man a million dollars than he's gonna keep me until you pay it up.

Nonsense! My dad screamed. At the same exact time my mate and dad said No! Tears came down my cheeks like a waterfall. Before you go we have a little show for you Rob said.

He untied me and started hitting me nonstop i heard a growl from my mate and gasps from my parents. He then took a knife and stabbed it right in my stomach.

Mate? I said while blood was pouring out of my mouth. Save me, i whispered and the FaceTiming ended.

He chained me back to the ground.  Whelp looks like your stuck with me for  a few more months he chuckled. He left leaving the knife in my stomach.

Masons pov

I indeed did not expect my tiny mate to be kidnapped and hurt. I can't believe her father said no with me. My wolf wont talk to me saying its all my fault and I'm feeling a little guilty about rejecting her. Then again that dweeb deserves it.

I went to my computer in my office and read her information.

Lillian Rose Miller

Age: 16
Born: December 7, 1999
Height: 4"11

Damn she's short. I close my laptop and head down to see what other people in the pack are doing. I stop by here parents room to see their not worrying about a thing. I hear my phone buzz and theirs a picture of Lillian with blood oozing out of her mouth.

Im not paying my money for someone i dont even know and love. Ignore the message and go back to what i was doing.

Lillian's pov

As he walks back i pull the knife out of my stomach wincing in pain. As he gets really close to me i slash his face with the knife. He yelps and steps back. You Bitch!  He takes the knife and slashed it over my eye. Now we look the same "
princess. He leaves leaves slamming the door. I look into the broken mirror. I gasped. I look terrible!

He walks in again and i start whimpering. He takes out shocker cables? I scoot trying to get away even though i know its not possible. He sticks it to me and i fill a wave a electricity through my body.

This is for leaving this on my face! He screamed pointing at his eye. S-sorry, i whimpered.

He left and i just sat their chained up freezing because i had only a bra and panties on. Tears slid down my cheeks. Im going to die down in this cell room just because my parents and mate wont pay up money.

I heard my stomach growl i mean i am hungry.  I haven't eaten in 2 weeks. I thought i been here for at least a month but i guess its only been weeks

----------------------------------------------
1 month later

Now i officially been down her for a month and freaking two weeks! I don't talk anymore because it seems that my mouth keeps getting me hurt. I only talk to my wolf sometimes but shes still hurt because of the rejection. I always go into this shock of pain that lasts for hours so i black out half of the time. My wolf says that its mate having sex.

Rob comes in with his same weapon.

A whip! First slash i scream out but close my mouth because i know i would get extra whipping. By the eighth whip
I blacked out.

Masons pov

Its been a whole fucking month since my mate has been kidnapped. Im stressed without her. So i usually go and have sex with another girl.

Her parents couldn't care less about her. I over heard them talking about Lillian saying she was dead. I should have never rejected her. When i get her back ill take back the rejection and show her i care.