Chapter 17

Im  in the middle of a stage were thousands of pack members stand

Im  in the middle of a stage were thousands of pack members stand. Including the visiting packs. "Why is he making this such a big deal?"

My sisters stand to the side chained up. I can hear there loud sobs and it hurts my heart. "Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen! "Today we are here for the sentence of death to Lillian Marie Miller." The crowd goes wild as Mason grins.

"The twins will be sentenced to being whipped eleven times each. "No! Ill take there punishment!" I sob out to them. Mason eyebrow raises and he chuckles. "Looks like the twins won't be getting punished." "Release them to their parents.

I watch as they run up to mom and dad. Mason walks over with the whip. This will only hurt.... A lot." He laughs and the crowd goes wild.

I hear the breeze of the cool air on my back as they rip them of. Or should i say he. The first whip that connects with my delicate flesh on my skim makes me howl in pain. The crowd laughs calling me names.

After the fifth slash my whole face is covered with tears and sweat. "Just seventeen more to go!"

***
As the last whip is near i feel my blood running down my back. The smell of my own blood making me nauseous.

"Ok guys"! I see the beta Dylan come out and a few of the best fighters come out. They all start punching and kicking. I hear the crack of my ribs letting me know there broken. Bruises form all over my body.

"Thats not enough. She needs more!" The crowd once agains goes wild. They keep going till he says stop. I spit the blood out of my mouth. I can hear the sobs of my twin sisters. "I love you", i mouthed.

I look in the crowd seeing some of the mothers cover there children's eyes. I see grown men chuckling. He lifts me up, dragging me over to ropes. Im tied up and let my head hang.

Mason pulls out a silver, wolfsbane dagger and the crowd gasps. "The death of Lillian sentenced by me, Mason." He walks towards me and a little bit of emotion shows in his eyes. Maybe I'm just seeing things. The dagger is plunged into my stomach.

Everyone goes crazy and i gasp. All the pain coming unbearable. My vision starts to blur so i let darkness take over.

***

Mason pov

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you!" Emily comes up to me tears running down her cheeks. "Look at the poor girl Mason! If thats what your capable of I'm just going to go with my mate. Im taking my children!"

She walks away with my children. The crowd of people leaves. Its just me and Lillian in the room.

I look at her backing up. "What have I done?" I pick her up taking the knife out of her stomach and throwing it.

I take her to the pack doctor and she gasps. "Oh my gosh! One nurse behind her faints. "Help her God dammit!" The take her to a bed pushing me out. "The torturer doesn't belong in the room", the doctor spat. "Im her mate and alpha so you can't tell me what i can do!" She slams the door on my face and i growl.

I just need time to cool off and to wash her blood off.

Another update and cliffhanger! Short but a lot of info in it. Vote and comment!