Chapter 20

4 months later

Me and Mason are going out to a amusement park today. He basically forced me too! I pull on my dark skinny jeans and a sweatshirt. I put on the black vans Mason bought me a month ago. I tie my brown here up in a half up, half down hair style and I go down the stairs were he waits.

I squeal as I see Kayla. "I didn't know that Dylan is your mate?" She giggles and run towards me. "I missed you so much Lil!" "I missed you too!" I look over to see Taylor coming down the stairs with her mate I met just the other day.

We head out the door and go to the car that we all are riding in. Me and Mason's relationship is on hold for right now. He had to build his trust for me to forgive him. As Mason takes the passenger seat and Dylan takes the driver seat.

We all squeeze into the back and we hum to the song that's on the radio.

***
Arriving I already feel terribly scared to get on a roller coaster. It's been years since I rode one! "Are you ready," Mason chuckles as he sees the fear in my eyes. I nod in response. As we enter the first roller coaster I sit by Mason and we buckle in. As the ride starts I squeeze my eyes shut.

I scream at the top of my lungs as we go down the roller coaster fast. I look over to see Mason laughing so hard his slobber comes out and falls on my arm. "Mason! Gross!" I glare and wipe it on his sleeves.

He grins as we get off. "That was fun," Layla says sounding like a toddler. I chuckle as we head to the next roller coasters.

***

I sit back and enjoy the nice weather with my friends as the guys play games at the Booths. "Close your eyes beautiful." I close them and huff. A fluffy object is placed in my hands and it's a huge teddy bear. "Thank you! I love it," I giggle.

"He didn't win it for you. He growled at the man running the both to give it to him." Dylan smirks while whispering me this information. I start laughing so hard as Mason frowns.

"was it that hard to win that easy game?" "No I was just to lazy to try," he smirks. I roll my eyes as we get up and walk to the car. While driving home my eyes become droopy and I lean against Kayla's shoulder.

I feel tingles as I'm being carried. That must mean we're back at home. I feel him take off my shirt and slide me into a big t shirt. Then he takes off my pants and socks. I tense the whole time. He slides into the bed with just shorts on and we fall asleep. He hasn't slept with me in months so it feels weird. 

***

Waking up I'm pulled close to a hard chest. "I'm sorry, for everything." "Mason I said stop apologizing. When you bring it up it brings up to many memories," I sigh. He nods his head and we just lay in bed for a few minutes.

"How would you like it if I marked you?"

"What now?!"

Sorry for such a short chapter but trust me the next to will be longer. Sadly the epilogue will be coming in two chapters so look forward to it!

I HAVE A NEW BOOK COMING OUT CALLED BEASTLY ALEXANDER IT SHOULD BE OUT BY TOMORROW PLEASE CHECK IT OUT! 😊💜