Chapter 16

Before reading please press the vote button! Thank you! Look forward for this chapter and the next.

As we stand looking at the beautiful city we sigh. "So this is it?" I nod my head and we start to walk. "Excuse me ma'am but do you know were I can rent an apartment?" "Yes theres an apartment down the street that is up for rent."

"Thank you ma'am." We walk all the way to the apartment and we read the sign. "Call this number", it says. I pull my phone out and dial the number.

"Hello i would like to rent an apartment."

"Ahh i see. Would you like a one room apartment $700 dollars or a two room apartment for $850 dollars (made these prices up).

"How about the one bed apartment." "I can meet you today at twelve."

"That would be fine." "Whats your name so i can know who to talk to?" "Im Dillion."

"I go into my backpack and pull put the wad of cash. "Lets see..... $1,000 dollars. I finish counting and set it back into my bag. I look at my watch and it reads twelve o clock.

Me and my sisters stand there waiting for the man to arrive. I see a man get out of the car and walk over to me. "You must be Dillion?" "That would be me", he chuckles.

"I don't like this man", i think to myself. "He's already creeping me out."

"Your name is beautiful?" "My name is Matilda and these are my sisters Mary and Mia." "Thats nice." I won't give away our real names to some creepy old fifty year old i don't even know

He looks me up and down and licks his lips. "Shall we tour the room?" "Yes that would be great.

***

The tour was nice. The apartment room has one bedroom. A kitchen, a bathroom, and a living room.

I take out the money and hand it to the creepy guy. He hands me the keys and smiles before leaving.

"Wasn't he creepy", i laugh. The twins laugh also. "Lets get some sleep so then tomorrow we can shop." "Great idea", Lola says.

****

(Back at the pack with Mason)

"Were the fuck could she have gone!" I groan as i put my hands through my messy hair. "Who leaves without letting people know.

I put out an alert warning to the other packs to let them know that a rogue may come on there land. When I find her im going to punish her.

"Its not like you cared about her." I look over to my beautiful Luna. "Your right, but i still need her back!"

I sent my best warriors to go out and search for her. "Find her!" I heard that her sisters went missing also. So I'm sending them to find the twins also. On top of that she stole money!

***

After shopping for food and clothes we head back to the apartment. We hang out and watch tv. We tell each other about how life was from the past months. I would do anything for my sisters they mean the world to me.

(2 month laters)

*Knock
*Knock
*Knock

"Lillian someones at the door!" I had just gotten home from work at the grocery store i wasn't in the mood for visitors. I open it
and my eyes widen. Stay behind me i tell them.

"Lillian, the alpha requested us to bring you back. Consequences will be made once returned. "How is it a crime to leave?" "Im not going with you!" "Get her!"

They all surround me and put shackles around my feet and wrists. "Get the little ones."

"Please! They had nothing to do with me leaving!" Tears come down my cheeks as they drag me out of my apartment.

They throw us in a van and drive off. "I hope you the best of luck with the alpha", one of the Warriors chuckle. I roll my eyes and huff.

We arrive to the pack and i sigh. "Well here goes nothing."