Chapter 13

Emily ^

Lillian

"Good morning". I wake up to Mason starring at me. "Morning", i smile. "Go get ready I'm making breakfast". I nod my head and go to the bathroom. I take a shower but make sure to be careful on my wounds.

I step out and put on some dark jeans and a sweatshirt. I put my black vans on and brush my teeth. I put my hair in a ponytail and walk downstairs.

I sit on the stool and watch as he flips the pancakes. "Breakfast is served". "Tastes like heaven", i moaned. "Luna", i say while bowing my head. She smiles and goes to kiss Mason and i kinda feel a little hurt.

I finish not feeling really hungry anymore. I put my dish in the sink and go up to my room. I change into leggings and a loose shirt with my running shoes. I retie my hair in a ponytail and go downstairs. I walk out of the door into the woods

I start off into a jog then i speed it up. I hear a twig snap and whispering. I climb up a tree and watch as rogues pass by. I sigh in relief once they pass by. I hear the tree snap and i go crashing down with the branch.

I let out a painful howl. I can't feel nothing. I lay there then all of a sudden a sharp pain shoots through my abdomen.

***

Its been about five hours that i have been laying here. I hear another twig snap and I look up and its Mason. He holds a syringe.

"Sorry", was the last thing I heard when it was injected into my neck.

***

3 months later.

I lay in the hospital bed. Im already dead basically. Nobody visits me and the doctors stop checking on me saying its no use. My bones have healed but whatever Mason injected in me cause my death to be faster.

I scream to the top of my lungs. She's having her baby. I bite my lip trying to hold back the other. The pain goes on for hours. Sweat dripping from my forehead.

She has triplets. She had three babies. That should have been me but I'm fine with it. I look at the wall and smile. If I'm going to die now i might as well make it peaceful.

I hum the song that my mother used to hum to me when i was little. I let my eyes close and i fall into a deep sleep.

Masons pov

I look down at my triplets. Eden, Mary, and Elijah."They have the prettiest big green eyes just like there mother". Mary has dark hair just like mine and Eden and, Erin have blonde hair just like emily.

After the birth of my triplets and Emily falling asleep i go and do some business. Im stopped by someone humming. A nice soothing tune fills my ears. I follow the humming and it comes from Lillian.

She smiles and closes her eyes and her chest stops moving. I feel my heart pumping fast and pain shoots through it. I call the doctors in and it takes about a good 30 minutes to revive her.

I kiss her hand and she stirs. "Ill leave her to rest". I walk out of the room to go see my Luna Emily.

So sorry it took me long to update. I will update this story every single Sunday for now on. Stay tuned