Chapter 8

Lillian

1month later

My kidnapper, Rob came in with hid dirty boots on. He always wore those for some odd reason when he came down to beat me.

You mutt! Im tired of waiting for the money! Thats not my fault, i screamed back. He came towards me putting his boot on my wrist. Ahhh! There was a sickening crack echoing in the cell. Tears came down blurring my vision.

He kept kicking me in my stomach while blood came out of my mouth. Please stop! I manage to get out. He kicked me in my neck! My freaking neck! He took his knife out and i knew what was going to happen.

After he slashed basically all my body he left. I laid there crying. Help, u whispered someone help me.

Ow! I scratched at my neck with my claws . Ow, ow, ow! Why is my neck burning! Please
Stop! M-mate marked another female, my wolf Melody whispered. I broke down in tears. He really doesn't want me.

My kidnapper came in with a camera. Time to send Mason a picture, he smirked.

He took to pictures of me and send them to Alpha Mason.

Mason

Right now I'm in a meeting with the elders.  Mr. Carter you will lose your position if you don't have a Luna. Sir don't worry i have a Luna everything's under control. After the meeting i went to Emily's room.

Hey baby, she said while winking. Hey babe, i climbed on top of her on her bed and started kissing her neck. I let my canines grow out then i bit her. She gasped but then moaned. Baby, i love you. I got off her and went out of the room.

What did i just do! Bro, did you just mark Emily, Dylan my beta said. I shrugged. Do you know what that does to your real mate?! No bro i don't actually. " it leaves a mark on her neck and its painful". She may die Mason!

I ran to my office and locked the door. What am i going to do now! I opened my computer to check my email. I clicked on the unknown name and their was my mate. Her neck scarred up. Tears running down her face. I click the video that is attached with it. Please stop! Lillian says in the video while scratching at her neck.

Shes only in her undergarments which makes a low growl come from me. I mind linked the whole pack to send a search party out for her again.

Were coming Lill.

New chapter! Yay. Im planning on keeping her with the kidnapper for six months. Shes already been kidnapped for three months and two weeks if I'm sure. Dont forget too

Vote
Comment
Share