4

After school, I drove Patrick and I to his house. It's actually a really pretty house. "Don't be shy," He said, grabbing my hand. "My parents aren't home."

"Okay, but if they arrive-"

"Just come on." He tugged me to his room. He had posters on his walls. Misfits, Green Day, Ramones. His room was about like mine.

"Welcome to the mess." I look around his spotless room.

"What do you mean mess?"

"Everything is unorganized and messy." I look around again.

"It looks fine." He giggled.

"Okay, Mr. Mess himself." I roll my eyes at his comment.
He put in his Ramones CD and sat next to me. "What's up in your life?" I give him a confused look.

"What do you mean?"

"You know, your parents."

"Well, if you're wondering if they know I'm gay, then yes. Yes they do. Mom loves it. Dad, no so much." He nods.

"My parents don't mind it. It's very strange to me. I was so nervous to tell them, but when I did they said they knew it all along." I laugh.

I started to notice Patrick scooting closer to me. I didn't say anything, I just started doing the same. I felt butterflies fill my stomach when he touched my thigh.

"So, out of all the girls at your school, what makes you want to date a boy. On that note, what makes you want to date me?" I wrap my arms around his shoulder and pull him closer.

"The girls at my school are,.what's the word, whores. They don't want me, they want in my pants. I like you because I love how you look, laugh, smile, your personality. You."

Seeing his cheeks light up, he rested his head on my shoulder. "I don't see what you see."

"Everyone see flaws in themselves. That's what makes people beautiful, their flaws."

I kissed his forehead. "That's that." He looked up at me, and started to lean in. I did too. When our lips connected, I felt all the butterflies in my stomach disappear. Our lips moved in sync, like they were meant to be together.

Patrick was something out of a movie. Something out of a book. Something that didn't seem real. I started to kiss deeper. I laid him down on his bed, earning a groan. I pulled away.

He slid his hands up my shirt. Feeling his hands on my bare back gave me chill bumps. I licked his bottom lip, begging for an entrance. He let me. Our tongues fought for a while until I won.

My tongue explored his mouth. I pressed it on the roof up his mouth, earning a moan. I slid my hands up his shirt. He started to slide mine off. Remembering what happened earlier, I pulled away. "Maybe we should slow down."

Patrick nodded, biting his lip. The bulge in his pants clearly was uncomfortable for him. "I'll be right back." He said, leaving the room.

He finally came back after five minuets. "Sorry," he said sitting beside me. "I had to uh-" I pressed my lips on his.
"Don't be sorry." The corner of his lies tugged into a smile. "Yeah, I don't know why I always apologize." I smile at him. "So, what do you want to do?" He asked. "I don't care." He grabbed my hand. "My parents aren't gonna be home for another five hours, so I'm gonna cook for you." Patrick said.

"I wanna help!" I say. He grabbed pasta noodles out of the cupboard. I grabbed a pot and started to fill it with water. I turned to stove on and some salt to make it boil faster.

When it started to boil, Patrick added the spaghetti noodles. He grabbed some celery and carrots. "What are you making?" I asked. "Vegetarian pasta. I make it all the time. You just take random vegetables and put them in pasta. It's healthy. That's how I lost so much weight."

I nod. "Wait, what do you mean lost a so much weight?" I ask. "I use to be really fat. Now I'm just fat." I wrap my arms around his waist. "You're not fat." He blushed.

He chopped the vegetables and put them in a bowl. He walked to the fridge and grabbed some butter. He used a pan to quickly melt a teaspoon of butter and he put the vegetables in the pan.

"Where did you learn how to cook?" I ask, giving him a smirk. "I taught myself when I was twelve. My parents weren't ever home." He said.

He started to stir the food and he drained the noodles when the were ready. He mixed everything together and made me and him a plate. His smaller than mine.
"Why don't you have as much as me?" I ask.

"I'm not hungry." I shoot him a look. "What if I'm not that hungry?" He gave me a nervous look. "Uh-" I take a bite. "This is actually really good." I say after I swallowed my food.

He gave me a smile. "Thanks." He looked at his plate and pushed it away. "I'm not that hungry after all." I look him straight in the eye. "Please don't do that." He tilted his head.

"What do you mean?" He asked. "Starving yourself. You haven't ate anything since I've seen you. I bet you don't eat anything around your parents. When you're home alone, I bet you just sit in your room, chewing gum, getting the thought of food out of your head."

He put his head in his hands. "I just want to be beautiful." He said. He wasn't crying, but close to it. "Patrick, you are. What do I have to do to show you?" He looked up at me.

I put my hand on his cheek. "You are so beautiful, Patrick. You need to know that I think you're amazing." I leaned in and kissed him. 

He wrapped his arms around my neck, and I wrapped my arms around his waist. I picked him up and carried him to his room.
I pulled away and Patrick smirked. I put him down. He looked up at me and kissed me, hard.

He pushed me onto his bed. I slid my hands up his shirt. He licked my bottom lip, begging to let him in. I playfully ignored him. He grabbed between my legs, making me gasp. He took the opportunity to put his tongue down my throat.

This is going really fast. Is this okay? I don't want to lose Patrick because we had sex only a few days we've been dating. I'm nervous.

He started to slid my shirt off. My heart began to race and my hands began to shake. "Pete, are you okay?" He asked. I nod, not realizing how bad I was shaking. "No, something's wrong."

I shake my head. "N-nothing's wrong." I say. "You could have told me to slow down." He said, biting his lip. "N-no it's not that. It's..." I trailed off.

"It's what?" He asked. "It's nothing. Not important." By then I think he had a clue. "Show me your arms." He demanded. Fear rose to my face. "W-why?" He raised his eyebrows. "Pete, don't play dumb." He looked at me with puppy dog eyes, causing me to melt. I knew I was defeated, so I handed him my arms.

He lifted my sleeve, which revealed my scars. New and old. He looked at me and back down at my scars. He leaned down and kissed every single one of my scars.
"Pete, can I help you through this?" I nod my head. "If you stop, I'll stop." I raise my eyebrows. "I didn't know yo-" he nodded. "Seven years."

"That's a long time, Patrick." I say, putting my hand on his shoulder. "Its not that big of a deal."

"Yes it is, Patrick." He gave me a small smile. "Not anymore. I have you." I feel my cheeks heat up. He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in. I close my eyes, waiting for his lips to meet mine.

"Promise me that you'll try to stop." He said. "I will if you do." His lips crashed into mine. He started to kiss harder. He bit my lip, causing me to let out a small moan.

I smile. We kissed for at least ten minuets. He pulled away and rested his head on my chest. I laid down and he wrapped his arms around me.

"You have to keep that promise." He said, his eyes closing. After a few seconds, he fell asleep.