7

Thank you guys for all the reads. I'm so grateful for it. 😘
~~~~~~~~
We watched TV for a little while longer. I look over to see Patrick. He let out small snores. I smiled at Patrick. I can't help to think about how cute he looks. Will this last?

I can't help but think about the negative. I can't help but think about all the bad things that could go wrong. Why? Taking a deep breath, I look over at Patrick once again. I pick him up and carry him to our bedroom.

Our bedroom. That's a first. I look outside. It's dark. I lay next to Patrick and fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up to an empty bed. I see Patrick's outline from where he was asleep. I just lay my head back on my pillow until I hear a thud. I rush into the hallway.

I see the bathroom door slightly open. I push it open to see Patrick lying in the floor. I gasp. "Patrick! Patrick! Please!" I say trying to get him to stay awake. "Please don't leave me. You are my only hope." I say, my voice cracking. I reach into his pocket and grab his phone.

Dead.

I run into the bedroom and grab my only charger, which was ripped in two. I start panicking. I run to the kitchen and find my phone, shattered and not working. Tears start falling down my face.

I run to the bathroom and see Patrick laying on the floor. I hold my fingers up to his neck.

Nothing

I start crying harder, gripping onto Patrick. "Please, please don't leave." I whisper.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Pete! Pete wake up! It's a dream!" My eyes shoot open. I feel tears running down my face. I feel Patrick's arms wrapped around me. "It seemed so real." I whisper. He kissed my cheeks, lips, hell, my whole face. "I understand.

I take a deep breath. "Thank god you're here." I say. I don't ever want that to happen. I never want Patrick to leave me. But my question is why would he do that if he loved me? If he knew how I felt?

I get up. "Sorry, I gotta take a shower. You're welcome to join me." I say. His face lit up. "S-sure!" He stuttered, causing me to smile. He slowly stood up next to me.

"What? You act like this is your first time." I say, smirking. "Well, sorry!" He said, adding sass. I grabbed his hand, leading him to the bathroom. I slowly took my shirt off, noticing Patrick looking at my lower back from the mirror. I turn around. "Like what you see?" I joke.

He bit his lip. "Sorry." He murmured. "Don't be." I whispered in his ear, causing him to get chill bumps. I slide his shirt off. A few old scars here and there. The word 'ugly' is visible.

"I'll make you feel beautiful once again." I whisper in his ear. I started kissing down his neck. A soft moan escaped his lips. Unbuttoning his pants, he started moaning more.

He unbuttoned mine also, pulling them down slowly. Before anything happened I turn around and turn the water on. He kissed down my back, down to my boxers. I turn around and Patrick started to pull my boxers  down.
~~~~~~~warning: steamy!~~~~
I started to step in the shower, grabbing Patrick's hand. He joined me after taking his boxers off. The water was hotter than I expected. It didn't bother us one bit though.

Taking in Patrick scent, I pushed him against the wall, causing him to moan. I grabbed his hair and pulled it back hard, causing him to moan louder. He was sexy with no clothes. His phone was playing music, but it was faint over our moans.

I kissed down his neck, leaving love bites everywhere. I turned him around. I see him biting his lips. I thrust in him, getting faster and faster. His moans were louder than I thought.

I put my hands on his hips, grabbing hard. His endless moans filled the bathroom. I felt him start to get real weak. I held him up, continueing to thrust. "PETE! F-FUCK!" He screamed. Before long I felt it. I came, filling him up. 

He turned around, kissing my neck. "Best s-shower ever." He said, panting. I smile.
~~~~~~okay its good~~~~~~
We both got out of the shower and got dressed.

''Let's be alone together.

We can stay young forever.

Screaming at the top of your lungs, lungs, lungs.

Say yeah.

Let's be alone together. We can stay young forever.

We'll stay young, young, young."

He sang.

"Write a new song, Trick?" I asked, walking out the door. He nodded.

Hearing his voice turns me on. I love it. He walked in front of me to the kitchen so I walked faster, smacking his ass. He turned red. "What?" I ask. I walked to the fridge. "Babe?" Patrick said quietly, like a child afraid to ask their parent something. I look at him and raise an eyebrow. "You okay?" I ask, walking over to him.

"What can we do today?" I let a the breath I was holding in. "I don't know. Whatever you want?"

He kissed my cheek. "Park?" I nod. "Okay. Let's go."