6

Warning: This might be too intense for younger viewers. I would appreciation if you are ten, you do NOT read this. Thanks.
×××××××××××××××××
"Its over now." I look at him. His eyes shine so bright. I kissed him. In the one kiss it was filled with passion, lust,love, everything that could be possible. I never felt that much in a kiss. He turned and got on top of me. He slid my shirt off.

He slid his off since we weren't kissing at the moment. He kissed down my neck, hitting my sweet spot. I let out a small moan, causing Patrick to smile. He started to unbuckle my pants. Before he did anything, I flipped him over. "My turn." I say, unbuttoning his pants. I started to pull them down. He bit his lip. "I need you to know something," He said. I look up. "I'm a virgin." I smile. "I'll make it a great first time." He smiled. I kissed down his chest, to his stomach, and to his boxers.

He let out small moans here and there. I pulled his boxers off. He was already hard. I take his member and I start to lick the tip, teasing him. "St-stop t-teasing." He moaned. I started to put it all in my mouth, bobbing my head. He moan louder. "P-Pete." He moaned. He started to rock his hips.
(An: sugar were going down. Jk let's finish.)

Before he came, I stopped. I went back to his mouth, kissing him harder. He pulled my boxers off. "Flip over, Trick." I say seductively. He did as I said. Of course, me being me, I had a lube. I applied it and hovered over Patrick. "It's gonna hurt." I said. He nodded biting his lip. When I started he yelled. "P-Pete!" He moaned. I thrust faster, causing him to moan louder.

"I-im-" I came before I could finish what I was saying. I turn on my back facing Patrick. "Best first time." He said. I laugh, pulling him closer to me. After five minuets, Patrick and I were both asleep.

×××××××ten year olds can read again!×××××××

I wake up in an empty bed. Where the hell is Patrick? I get up and put my clothes back on. I walk I to the living room to find Patrick sitting there. "You scared the shit out of me, Patrick. I thought I just lost the love of my life." I say, causing him to smile. "Oh, sorry." I slid next to him on the couch. "Its okay." I say, wrapping my arms around him.

"Whacha watching?" I ask. "A scary movie called The Ring. I never heard of it, but my friend told me to watch it." I give him a small smile. "Scary movie. Okay, this should be fun." I lied I never told him I hated scary movies.

After an hour and thirty minuets of me staying strong, it was almost over. It didn't seem that scary until the dude was in his office and that demon came out of the TV. I put my face in Patrick's neck. "I'm not watching this, I'm sorry." I say. Patrick laughs. "Its not that bad." He said.

I look up at him. "That girl is coming out of a fucking TV." He laughs. "Its obviously fake." He said. "I don't care." He turned in off. "Better?" He asked. "Much."

He laughs. "The tough Peter Wentz the third is afraid of scary movie." I roll my eyes. "Shut up!" I say. "Make me!" He said, smirking. I grab his arms. "Is that a challenge, Patrick Stump?" I say. I push him onto to couch, straddling him. "Because if so, challenge accepted." I say. He smirks. "What are you gonna do?" I let go of his arms and quickly put the down to his sides.

"Don't you dare!" He yelled. I started tickling him. "S-stop! P-Pete stop!" He yelled. "That's not what you were saying earlier." I say. I continued to tickle him. "Please!" He yelled, laughing hysterically. "Please!" He said. He started to snort, causing me to laugh. I stopped. "You never told me you snort!" I said.

"Shut up, Pete." He laughed. "Come on, Trick, it's adorable."

"We! No it is not!" He said. I roll my eyes. "Accept it!" I say. "NEVER!" He yelled. I gave up. "Patrick, you're so cute." I say. I get up and grab the phone. "Who are you calling?" He asked. "I don't know about you-"

"BUT I'M FEELING 22!" Patrick yelled. "But I'm ordering a pizza." I had the pizza place down the road on speed dial. "Hello, yes, I would like one large cheese pizza. Thank you." I hand up the phone. They know where I live. That's sad.

"Well, pizza is on the way." I say sliding next to Patrick. "You didn't tell them your address." I laugh. "They know all about me. I call everyday. They get worried if I don't call." He laughed.

"Wow, that's something." He said. He turned the TV back in and put it on Catfish. Max and Nev are just amazing. We watched it until hear someone knock on the door. This time it was a girl delivering the pizza. "Thank you." I say, taking the pizza. I handed her the money. "You're welcome, babe." She winked at me. Patrick walked over to the door.

"You got your money. You can leave now." He said, slamming the door. He kissed my cheek. "You're mine."  He said. I blushed. "Patrick Stump, jealous of a whore." You should have seen what she was wearing and Patrick reaction. "I am NOT!" He said, crossing his arms.

Patrick and I were on the couch together. Patrick decided to lay down, putting his goddamn feet on me. "You know I hate feet." I say. "So?" I roll my eyes. Patrick and I both grab a slice off pizza. Two episodes of Catfish later, the whole pizza is gone.

×××××××

Chapter six is finished. CX I feel accomplished. I don't think I ever made it this far in a book. Haha. Thanks for reading. I love you guys.