Chapter Nine

"Hello. It's been a while." Crowley said, a small smirk on his face. You stumbled back and Crowley walked into your house, and you heard Sam, Dean, and Cas all scramble to get up.

"What the hell are you doing here and how did you get here?" Dean spat, pulling out his handgun. Crowley raised his hands in a peaceful gesture.

"Relax ladies." He said, smirking. Sam flipped his hair and scoffed. "I just wanted to know if the rumours were true."

"What rumours?" Dean asked.

"The baby. Is it true?" Crowley asked again, this time turning to you. You gulped, silently nodding. He scowled.

"Damn it! You just made my job ten times harder!" He barked. "Thank you sooooo much." He said sarcastically. Your hand instinctively moved to your belly, protecting it. Crowley gave you a look that sent shivers down your spine, and suddenly he was gone.

"He's going to kill me!" You cried, panic flooding your veins. You just knew it, you were going to die.

"Why does he want to kill you so badly?" Sam asked, suspicious of you once more. You bit your lip, unsure of what to tell them. That one of your blood is supposed to take over hell? That would sound insane. But if you were honest, those prophecies had scared you since you heard them. Every night your mind was occupied by trying to figure out if they were real or not.

"I don't know... Weird demon stuff probably." You lied, the words slipping off your tongue. Sam and Dean seemed to buy it, and you relaxed. But what you failed to notice, was Cas' confused look in your direction.

"We need to help you then. We can't just leave you here to die, right Dean?"  Sam said, looking for approval with his brother. Dean shrugged and Sam punched his arm.

"Yeah, yeah..." Dean replied, rubbing his arm. "We should leave before he comes back." You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Wait... Just leave? I can't do that again!" You exclaimed, remembering last time.

"Unfortunately, it's the only option. Crowley now knows you live here, and we need to get out as soon as possible." Dean retorted, crossing his arms. You gulped, unsure.

"Okay... I guess..." You said, nodding. Sam walked to the door, followed by Dean and Cas. "But wait! Can I at least pack some stuff before we go? Who knows how long it's going to be!" You said. Sam shrugged and nodded, watching as you ran to your room.

You grabbed a small backpack and filled it with necessities fairly quickly, slipping it on your shoulders. You were about to go down the stairs when you suddenly heard the sounds of fighting. Grunts and punches were heard and you decided it was best to quietly tip-toe down the stairs, careful to not make a sound. When you got to the bottom of the stairs you spotted a knife, it's odd blade catching your attention. You picked it up and looked at the scene around you.

Sam, Dean, and Cas were all fighting fist to fist with three others. Dean had a black eye and Sam had a bloody nose. Cas spotted you and cried out.

"Watch out!" He yelled. Everyone else turned to face you, and Cas' eyes widened. You gripped the knife, hoping maybe this time it would work. One of the demons advanced toward you, a smirk set in his face. He had you cornered, and turned to the others.

"Watch this, boss is gonna promote me!" He chuckled, but was cut short when you stabbed him with the knife, watching as light flooded from him. You looked at your hand in disbelief, pulling the knife out and hearing the thud of the demon falling to the ground. The other two demons scowled, and they advanced toward you as well. You were prepared to take them both on, instincts taking over.

Although you were highly unlikely to succeed against both of them at the same time, you didn't have to. Cas quietly moved up behind one as you moved forward to the other, you stabbing one and Cas setting his hand on the head of the other. The one Cas had touched yelled out and then dropped to the floor, along with the other two.

It took a second for everything that had just happened to sink in, the remaining people in the room huffing and puffing in silence. Sam regained his thoughts first.

"We need to leave. Now." He said. Everyone nodded in agreement and walked outside to the waiting Impala.

A/N Hello everyone! I just wanted to thank everyone who's reading this story, voting on it, and commenting! It means a lot to me and it's what keeps me writing! Thank you so much! You guys are awesome!

~Sofaloofa