Chapter Sixteen

A/N WARNING This chapter gets ugly. Really ugly and intense. And weird. It's not for the faint of heart. You have been warned!

~Sofaloofa

"Ugh..." You groaned. Your eyes slowly opened up, but the light in the room you were in was barely enough for you to see anything. You tried focusing your vision, looking for something- anything recognisable. Suddenly, light flooded into the room. It looked like a storage room, boxes littered the floor and were stacked up, and the light came from a few light bulbs hanging from the low ceiling.

"I could kill you now, but that won't be as much fun," Crowley's voice flowed like a poison river through the air, causing shivers to run down your spine. You were tied to a chair, hands bound behind the back of the chair.

Your voice was raw, "So what are you going to do? Cut me up again?" You asked, your voice dripping with sarcasm despite the position you were in. Crowley rolled his eyes and walked over to a table, where you noticed several shady looking objects. A bowl, sigils painted on the table, and jars of odd ingredients that you didn't wish to know. He grinned.

"I learned this from a friend-" He stopped mid sentence, shrugging. "-Maybe not "friend." Anyway, it's supposed to be really painful, blah, blah, and I've wanted to try it out for a while. Now I finally have my test subject." He started throwing in different ingredients, occasionally yelling out a chant. You audibly gulped, shifting in your seat.

Your hands could reach into your back pocket, were you stored a small knife. You silently grabbed it, pretending to be doing absolutely nothing. He didn't seem to notice. You tried to keep yourself from smiling as you began to saw through the rope that bound your hands. It must be done quietly, otherwise he would notice. You never got time to saw all the way though, however, because Crowley suddenly stopped, dipping his hand into the bowl. He started chanting again, things you couldn't recognise.

He walked away from the bowl, hand covered in an odd yellowish liquid. It unnerved you, not knowing what he was going to do. And that evil grin only made your worry worse. It wasn't a very wide one, but a small, victorious grin. Almost a smirk. You began cutting up the ropes again, trying to do it discreetly.

"This is going to hurt you more than it's going to hurt me, so begging for mercy is kind of out of the picture now." You got a horrible, sinking feeling in your gut as he lifted your shirt, revealing your belly. With terrible purpose he set a hand on your stomach, and the next second you felt a horrible pain rise up. It was rising every minute, causing a scream to rip through your throat and you to drop the knife you were hiding. Your head had tilted back without your noticing, and when you looked down again Crowley's hand was wrist deep in your stomach.

"What are you doing?!" As soon as you said those words, one thought crossed your mind. "The baby...!" You managed to croak out. Crowley grinned and continued his adventure, seeming to enjoy the sound of your screams. That sick, sick man.

It lasted forever. At least that's what it seemed like. When you felt Crowley's hand finally retracting, you didn't dare look at what he was pulling out. You had a sick feeling that you knew what it was. Tears streamed down your face, and you heard Crowley walk away and throw something out. When he walked back, you heard him wash his hands, then stand right in front of you.

"Now I can kill you. That was a lot more satisfying." You opened your eyes and realised that in your pain, you had broken free of your bonds. In a spilt second decision you stood up abruptly and punched Crowley dead in the face. He staggered back, surprised by the blow to his face. You suddenly became dizzy however, and fell back into the chair.

There was a burst of light. A shout. All you noticed was that Crowley had disappeared. A face. You knew that face. Those eyes were a certain blue that you would never forget. But you didn't see them for long, your own exhaustion overtaking all your senses.

You awoke to your own groan, for a second hoping that maybe- just maybe- it had all been a dream. One look at your now flat stomach told you otherwise. Tears formed at your eyes again. Your hearing came into focus and you heard the sound of bone breaking punches just outside your closed door. Your dizziness had subsided and you stood up, still not totally better but able to walk around. As you got closer to the door you heard Cas' voice, the only time you have ever heard him upset.

"I trusted you to keep her safe!" There was the sound of another punch. "To protect her! The only thing I ever ask of you!" Another punch. You swung open the door, needing to see what was happening for yourself. Cas had Dean by the collar, blood streaming from Dean's nose and a black eye already forming.

You cried out, "Cas stop it!" Both men's heads turned to you, Cas immediately dropping Dean. A lump formed in your throat. "H-he did nothing wrong! It was all me! I'm the one that ran to that diner! Dean did everything he could to protect me but I ran off!" Sobs now escaped you, Cas looking down in shame.

"I'm sorry Dean..." He said. Dean shrugged and stood up, wiping some blood from his face.

"'S kay," He replied. You were still crying, and pushed your way through the men to the couch, sitting down with a hiccup. Cas followed. He sat down and said nothing, but tentatively wrapped an arm around your shoulder. You rested a hand on your stomach, another sob escaping your lips. You had only one word in your thoughts.

Revenge.