Chapter 1

Anna's P.O.V

I walked into the bathroom to touch up my makeup. After I had finished I walked out to look for my friends. I immediately spotted them. I realized that more people had arrived as the night drew on.

It was then when I saw an attractive male in the doorway. A smirk across his face and green eyes sparkling at me. I smiled shyly as he began to walk to me.

He stopped instantly and I grew disappointed. He was intently staring at a tall boy with light brown messy hair. He pinned him with a harsh gaze. I didn't recognize him at first, but a story my friend frightened me with, was still fresh in my mind. This boy lost his temper and beat up a guy until he was unconscious. He was dangerous, not to mention a player. No wonder my green eye man backed off. He turned around without giving me a second look.

My heart began to beat harder and faster with my mouth becoming dry. I stood frozen as he towered over me. My nervous eyes travelled up to his face.

"Dance with me." He spoke sending chills up and down my spine. I could smell the alcohol in his breath.

I didn't say anything. I could tell he was growing impatient. A large hand now on my lower back forcing me to his body. His rough actions left me speechless. The unnamed male encouraging my hand around the back of his neck.

"What's your name love?"

"A-Anna." I stuttered.

He smiled at me, moving his lips to my ear. "I'm Louis." He whispered.

Before I knew it, his lips were pressed to my neck. I shut my eyes close holding onto him tighter. I gasped as he forced my hips to his. I had never experienced anything like this before.

"I like you", he smirked, "you're so innocent."

His gaze fell down to my chest, he took the advantage of his height and looked down my top.

"You're such a pervert!" I shouted as my hands rose to push him away, but he caught my wrists tightly.

"Now, now babe." He spoke in a hushed tone.

He bought my arms down to my sides. His fingers wiggled into my back pocket, and I soon realized he was searching for my phone. He squeezed my backside before the item was taken. I stood silently while he typed in his number and texted himself. Now he had my number, great.

Hot breath on my neck as he slipped my phone back into my jeans.

He dipped his head, nudging mine I the side before I felt his lips on my neck.

"Stop." I weakly pleaded.

"I can tell you're going to be a challenge." He almost growled, "I like that."

"Louis." I begged.

I felt him harshly suck on my neck leaving wet kisses on the spot.

"You're mine now" He harshly spoke. With that he walked away.

I just stood there for a moment. Shocked. I made my way back over to my friends.

"What's wrong?" Merideth asked.

I moved my hair from my neck and their eyes widened.

"Woah." Millie's mouth hung open.

"Who the hell gave you that?", Bethany and Zoe said in unison.

Fearful eyes looked on the other side of the room. My friends turned their heads to see what I was looking over at. Louis stared back and a smirk began to formed on his lips.