Chapter 4

Anna's P.O.V

Did he really just tell my mom that we were dating? I looked over at my mom and she only smiled. I looked back over at Louis and smiled at me.

"Mom can you please excuse me and Louis for a moment", I said as calm as possible .

"Of course dear", she gave a slight smile

I grabbed Louis hand and practically dragged him out of the room.

"Easy on the arm love"

"Why the hell would you say that?"

"Say what?", he had a smirk on his face.

He was trying to play innocent, like nothing happened.

.

"You know damn good and well of what I'm talking about!", I said practically yelling yet still whispering.

"Listen, I'm sorry."

I sighed

"Whatever. It's fine I guess"

It was silent for a minute. We just kinda stared at each other.

I looked down at my feet then back up at him. He was closer to me. With our faces just inches apart.

He leaned to me, and held on to my waist. Is he trying to kiss me?! I wanted to struggle out if his grip, but I couldn't. I stood there frozen. I looked at his lips.

Then he kissed me.

I continued to stand there, with no reaction what so ever.

He tried to get a reaction out of me while still kissing me. I gave in, and kissed him back.

Moments later we pulled apart. He looked at me only pulling me closer to him. Red stained my cheeks.

Could I possibly be falling for him?

No I couldn't be in love with him.

We're polar opposites..

I looked at him from his head to his toe. Examining every piercing and tattoo.

He was dark, and didn't say much about him or his past. But I was dying to know. I wanted to know every detail about him. Every meaning behind the pictures on his perfect skin. I wanted to know him. The real him.

Or did I?

At this point in time I didn't really know what I wanted.

A/N:

Hey lovelies(:

Sorry this chapter is short..

And also sorry if its crappy, but I tried.

I hope everyone's weekend was spectacular!!

What do you think will happen next??

If you have any suggestions on the next chapter or any for the book, comment below. I might just add your ideas(:

If I use your idea, I'll give you credit in the authors note!!(:

Anyways..

Follow my Instagram @simply.mik.ayla

Bye beautiful people!!

Stay strong

Stay lovely

And most importantly stay sassy

Xoxo~Mikayla

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕