Chapter 2

~After the party~

Anna's P.O.V

I got out of Merideth's car and waved bye to her. She waved back and I gave her a small smile.

I started to dig through my purse looking for the key to unlock the door. I finally found it, and unlocked the door.

"Mom?" I hollered for my mom, not knowing if she was home from work or not. I waited for a reply and I didn't hear an answer.

I sat my bag down and walked into the kitchen. I was really thirsty so I decided to make some tea.

I grabbed my phone to check the time and it read '7:30pm'. I poured some tea and took it upstairs with me. I started to remove my makeup when I heard the home phone ring downstairs.

I groaned to myself and went downstairs. I looked at the caller I.D and it was unknown. I hesitantly answered the phone.

"Hello" I said a bit soft spoken.

"Hello, Is this Miss Anna?" I was talking a lady who sounded around her mid 30s.

"Yes, this is her. Who is this?"

"My names Tammy, I work with your mother."

I stood there silently waiting for her to go on.

She sighed, "She was out on job to a crime scene.. And she was shot."

I dropped the phone and felt my eyes tear up.

"Hello?" The lady asked a bit worried.

"Sh-she got shot?" I was frantically shaking at this point. I could feel the tears rushing down my cheeks.

"Um.. Yes. She's in the emergency room as we speak. She's in stable condition and they say its not as bad as they thought. She'll be okay."

"Th-thanks for calling me and telling me." I wiped the tears away.

"You're welcome hun, we wish you and your mother the best."

She hung up and I ran upstairs and slipped my shoes on. I ran to the living room and grabbed my phone and purse.

I don't have a car.. And I have no ride. Just great. Well I guess I'm walking.

I was walking at a fast rate when I noticed a black vehicle following me.

I picked up my speed not trying to look behind me. I could hear the engine of the car get closer and closer. I looked around, and noticed Starbucks was still opened. I walked inside and stood there for a little until the vehicle was gone. While I was in there I ordered a regular coffee.

I walked back outside and noticed the same black vehicle up the street. I stood there for minute not knowing what to do. I decided just to hurry past where the car was. I noticed a tall boy with brown hair.

It was the same boy I met at the party who 'marked me as theirs'. I rolled my eyes and looked down at the ground trying not to get noticed.

"Anna?" His voice softer and more calming than at the party.

I sighed and was mentally screaming inside my head. "Uh.. Um h-hi.. Louis?" I gave a fake smile.

"Ahh, so you remember me?" He gave a small smile.

This is a side I have never seen from him before. He seemed so sweet and genuine...

A/N:

Sorry I haven't updated :(

I started high school... And it's crazy like.. So much freaking homework.

I'll update this week, if I'm not too busy(:

This story isn't really going anywhere.. So to the people who are actually reading comment if I should continue or not...

So... Um share this with your friends, family, neighbors, cousins, or even maybe your pets? I dunno lol...

But I hope this gets at least 100 reads

So.. Yea

Bye beautiful people!!

Stay strong

Stay lovely

And most importantly stay sassy

^^^I like that.. It's gonna be my new thing! Lol

Xoxox ~ Mikayla

Follow me on Instagram!! @simply.mik.ayla