Chapter 7

Louis P.O.V

I had just woken up and noticed I had a text. I checked to see who it was from, hoping it was from Anna.

It was Niall.

Niall: "Hey budddyyy!! Get up and get dressed, we're going to Starbucks. "

Me: "yeah, Sure ill be ready soon. Meet you there"

Niall: "Great!! See ya soon mate!"

I went to brush my teeth, I didn't quite feel like eating. I combed my hair and bushed it upwards.

I put on a white tee and a pair of back skinny jeans. I grabbed some black shoes and to top it off I put on a red beanie.

I walked downstairs and grabbed my phone and keys and went outside.

************************************

Louis P.O.V

I walked into Starbucks and sat down at a booth waiting for Niall.

I looked over and saw two girls giggling, I think it was Anna.

I turned back around and checked my phone to see if Niall had texted me.

Niall: Im on my!

I sat my phone down an looked over at the two girls again. They were still laughing, I wonder at what.

************************************

Anna's P.O.V

Me and Bethany were sitting up at the front at Starbucks talking to some of the guys that worked there. They were really cute and asked for mine and Bethany's phone numbers. Of course we gave it to them.

I looked behind me too a guy sitting by himself.. I felt kinda bad for him actually. He turned around and his gaze met mine. I blushed then realized who it was.

Louis.

I quickly turned around, but I could still feel his gaze burning through me.

A guy, that I've never seen around before, walked through the doors. He was blonde and just looked simply adorable. I smiled at him when I realized that he caught me staring. He simply smiled back and waved. I blushed and turned around quickly.

"Hey Bethany look at the blonde cutie over there"

She turned around quickly to see who I was talking about, then turned back to me.

"He keeps looking over at you" she gave a small smirk and poked my arm.

I laughed a little, " I probably just have something on my face"

"You look fine, you should go say-"

I cut her off for a moment, "wait, who is that he's sitting with?"

"That boy Louis? I think."

"Oh god.." I turned back around and shook my head.

A/N:

Hey lovelies!!

Sorry it took so long to update!!

Don't hate me

I'll try to do a few updates this week because I'm on thanksgiving break lol(:

Btw.....

I'm writing a new fanfic!!

I'll be posting it around christmas

Anyways....

Follow my Instagram @simply.mik.ayla please and thank you!!

Bye beautiful people!!

Stay strong

Stay lovely

And most importantly stay sassy

Xoxo~Mikayla

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕