Chapter 6

Anna's P.O.V

I woke up and checked the time on my phone. It read, 9:02 am. I looked through my notifications and I had 15 new text messages.

1 from my mom

5 from my bestfriends Merideth and Bethany

And 9 from Louis

'Louis's Text Messages"

Heyy x

Are you there?

Please Answer Me

I'm sorry x

Love... Why have you been ignoring me? x

Are you okay?

What did I do?

Please call me or text me back

I'll leave you alone now...sorry x

It's been a week since I had last seen or talked to Louis. I've seen him out a couple of times, but I've just been avoiding him. I know what you're thinking, Im an awful person? I probably am. I just need time to think.

I set my phone down and let out a big sigh. I looked towards the window and the bright sun burned my eyes. I uncovered myself with my comfy blanket and got up from my bed. I put my slippers on and walked to my bathroom.

I turned the shower on and began to remove my clothing. The room began to get steamy. I stood underneath the warm water and let it warm my skin. I grabbed my coconut shampoo and lathered my scalp with it. I rinsed it out than got my conditioner and did the same. I got my soap and covering my body with little bubbles and then rinsed off.

I got out and wrapped a towel around me, and put my hair up in a towel as well. I went in my room and grabbed a pair of my shorts and a loose shirt. I put the clothing on and then unwrapped my hair. I went in the bathroom to blow-dry my hair. I decided to wear my hair silky straight today.

Once I was down with my hair, I went and brushed my teeth. After I got done brushing my teeth, I did my makeup. I put a little concealer on and some mascara. I put light blush on and a little lipgloss.

I grabbed my favorite pair of sandals and put them on. I picked my phone up and messaged Merideth and Bethany.

'Group Message'

Me: Hey!!(: do you guys want to meet up at Starbucks?

Bethany: of course!! See you soon xx

Merideth: I can't sorry, I have to babysit :/

Me: Awe Merideth! Ok.. I'll bring you back a Carmel latte?

Merideth: Yes!! Thanks Anna!!

Me: Np bby :*

I grabbed my purse and stuffed my phone and makeup in it. I locked my door and set off for Starbucks.

A/N:

Hey lovelies(:

Sorry it took so long for me too update!!

Sooo..

What do you think will happen next?? Comment what you think might happen!!(:

And please share my fanfic(: I hope to get more reads and comments (:

Be active!!! Thank you xo

Anyways..

Follow my Instagram @simply.mik.ayla

And my new Instagram account @Getting.Fit101

Bye beautiful people!!

Stay strong

Stay lovely

And most importantly stay sassy

Xoxo~Mikayla

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕