Chapter 3

Nicole watched with wide eyes as Scott leaned down over her, grabbing her leg roughly he pulled her to the edge of the bed. His fingers bruising her skin as he gave her a finally yank, pulling her off the bed and landing her harshly on the floor.

Whimpering Nicole looked over towards the bedroom door, silently praying Edward would come through it. Feeling Scott's breath against her cheek she squeezed her eyes shut as she heard him softly chuckle.

"Scott..." She cried out.

"Hello Nicole!" He said with a sneer, "It's been awhile since we've seen each other... How have you been?"

Hearing his smooth silky voice not only caused her to cringe but brought back all of the memories of their short affair, followed by the long process of helping the police put him behind bars.

Looking up she shuddered as she met his cold eyes.

"It looks like you've been doing well for yourself. I'm glad... I'm glad to see you're so happy. Like you were when we were together." His smile was angry as he leaned down closer to her, grabbing her hair to pull her face up to his. "Do you remember how good we were together?"

A moan escaped her as his words took her back to that horrible night...

~*~*~

Hey everyone... So sorry this chapter is so short! I'll really try to keep the rest of them a decent length. The next chapter will be Nicole's memory and I'm hoping to have that up within the next couple of days...

Thank you all for reading and I'll have the next part up for you soon... xoxo

comment/vote/follow