Chapter 6

Tears welled up in Nicole's eyes as she stared up at Scott. She knew there was no use fighting him, he had always been stronger than her but now, after so much time in jail, he was a solid rock. She had never been a very religious person but the need to pray came over her and, within the storm that was raging through her thoughts, she gave in and prayed for help. Closing her eyes she began to pull into herself, allowing her thoughts to take her away from this.

Her thoughts immediately went to Edward and the last she had seen of him as he went through the bedroom door. He was her everything, her hero and the only person she truly trusted...loved. God, she hoped however Scott had managed to stop Edward it had been quick. She couldn't bear the thought of her love being in pain.

A sudden slap to the face tore her from her thoughts of Edward. Her breathing still ragged from the first assault as she sucked in what air she could, her eyes flying open as she reaches her hand up to cover her now bruised cheek.

Scott laughed as he tore her hand away, pulling her even higher into the air by her hair, which was still tightly gripped in his left hand. Closing her eyes again, she prayed...she prayed desperately for whatever Scott had in store for her to be over quick. She heard another bitter laugh as a sharp slap again landed flatly on her cheek.

"I've been thinking about this moment for so long. Days upon days spent in my cell, imagining what I would do to you once I got you alone." He said as he knelt down, changing his grip from hair to the nap of her neck.

"Scott please..." Nicole mumbled as she blinked to try and clear her vision.

"Shh...I think you've done plenty of talking don't you?" Scott said with a snicker, "So now I don't need you to say a fucking thing!" With that Scott rayled back and punched her sharply in the stomach, doubling her over in such pain that the only thing keeping Nicole vertical in any sense was his grip on her neck. Pulling her back up Nicole's gaze was unsteady as she met his. Scott's smug face was all Nicole could see in her cloudy view, she could feel the bile in her stomach rising up from a mixture of the white hot pain running through her body and the thought of what he would do next.

Nicole let out a little gasp and her eyes widened as she suddenly felt the tip of a blade placed against her neck. Shutting her mouth quickly, so as not to anger him more, she watched as a knowing smile slid across his face. She felt the knife bite into her skin as he pressed it against her, causing her body to stiffen in fear.

"Now, you had your fun. Sitting there watching them put me away, helping them to spin their little tails of how the girls hadn't wanted what I did to them...The gifts that I gave to them." His anger was getting the best of him, for as he was talking Nicole felt him literally spitting the words into her face. "Such lies! Nothing but fucking lies! They all wanted what I gave them. They all appreciated every...fucking...moment of it! And now it's your turn. I know you want this, have been dreaming about this moment for as long as I have, and I want nothing more than to give it to you."

Whimpering she tried to reach her hand up, to put some pressure on his arm, and move the knife away. With a swift movement he pulled the blade back and slid it over her throat, not too deep but just enough that she could feel a slight trickle of blood begin to slide down her neck. As soon as he cut her she couldn't help but react and yank her head back.

This movement didn't get her too far for Scott gripped her neck tighter and gave her a jerky shake. Then, with a sudden show of force, he slammed her face into the front of the nightstand. Pain exploded immediately in her head as she fell backwards onto the floor. Groaning she turned onto her side and stretched her hand out in front of her towards the door.

Scott had stood up and Nicole could see out of the corner of her eye him glaring down at her. He moved forward, stepping on her wrist with all his weight until she yelped out in pain as she felt the bones begin to give way. With a quick shift of his foot she felt and heard her bones break with a sickening snap. Scott laughed in an almost giddy fashion as she began to sob. Finally Nicole felt him slowly lift his foot off of her and she pulled her arm back, cradling her hand under her as hot tears began to stream down her face. Nicole's sobs became louder as she rocked back and forth on her knees, curled over around her broken wrist.

"I don't know why you're crying so much." Scott growled out, "I haven't even gotten started yet."

Nicole moaned as he once again reached down and grabbed onto her hair. He yanked her to her feet in one swift motion and, spinning her around, tossed her onto the bed. Landing on her now broken wrist she hissed out and had little time to try and do anything when he was suddenly on her. Smashing her face into the cushion he held his knife for her to see.

"Oh god..." Nicole groaned as she wiggled beneath him. "Please don't..."

"Shut up!" He hissed as he balled his fisted around the knife hilt and driving a punch right into her lower back, "Just SHUT UP you little bitch. There's no help coming for you this time. You make one more fucking sound and it won't be my fist but my knife going into your back, do you understand?"

Nicole stunned from the pain cascading up and down her spine, could only lay there.

"I said Do...You...Understand?" This question was followed by another swift punch to the back.

Crying out, Nicole bobbed her head as much she could and, as she caught the glint of the knife's blade once more pointed down at her, she squeezed her eyes shut.

"Do you remember the last time I had a knife to you?" She felt Scott drag it down her back, "Do you remember the feel of it cutting through your skin? I remember that moment. Maybe not what you were feeling, but the look in your eyes..." He groaned as he leaned his head close to hers, "just the thought of that look always gets me hard." He laughed then, pushing so hard on her head that she thought he would crack her skull right there.

"Let's make some new memories, shall we?" He growled out just as she felt a sharp pain from the tip of the knife sliding into her side.