Navigating Hell [Bonus chap]

I'm a bit inconsistent about this- so it might not be true for the version of Radi that is currently up on this site. Basically, I've chaged how Hell works SEVERAL TIMES as I struggled to figure the easiest way for things to work.

 But! Here's some maps and things.

Mostly about elevators, because most of Radicle, and the Terminal Trilogy, is about elevators.

Bam! Not so hard, right? Three elevator lines- the commuter (A line) which goes through the main floors

Bam! Not so hard, right? Three elevator lines- the commuter (A line) which goes through the main floors. There's multiple of these, and each floor has a little bay. This includes a special 'executive elevator', which is fancier and only meant for members of The Few. It ends at Wrath, at a little bay of public elevators.

 The Three Stop (B line) which goes to Earth, Pride, and Wrath.  This, like line A, does not go directly to the pit (which isn't labeled here, but is the big dip under Wrath).  This elevator ends at Wrath, in the public area right before the floor technically starts. There's a side path here, guarded by a hellhound, which leads to the pit.

The pit is an OFF LIMITS place to the public. Not many people use the Three Stop, but it's the only way to get to the surface, so it's mostly used by the army to send up squads.

The last line is the pit line, which just goes from Pride to the pit. Only sales workers (ie, hellhounds and incubi/succubi out doing soul deals) are generally allowed, though of course any member of The Few can go whenever they wish, and the place isn't often guarded regardless.

 Only sales workers (ie, hellhounds and incubi/succubi out doing soul deals) are generally allowed, though of course any member of The Few can go whenever they wish, and the place isn't often guarded regardless

More of the above, but more on each floor. There's a back forth hall that connects each level, called the intralevel passage. But most people use the elevators to get around- Remember, the A Line is the primary place for elevators, and stops at each floor (just not the pit).

The secret meeting room is rarely used by The Few, but is only accessible through a small door along the side of the pit. Naturally, it is kept locked.

Hell has named its levels after the sins, but there is no Sloth. But there used to be! Sloth was lost to a cave in. Or maybe it was sealed off? They say it's still accessible through the maintenance shafts, somewhere between Lust and Pride.

********