Meetings and Forgiveness

***************************************************************************************************************

Hi, Readers! This story has gotten the most positive feedback I've ever recieved in any of my books...Like EVER!!! I'm UBER UBER UBER UBER HAPPY!!!!! I'm trying to get this uploaded by friday, but if it doesnt, I'm truly sorry! My parents think writing this is a waist of time and I  should just shut down my account.....FUCK THAT! I'm staying with you people till the end (this does not mean shutting my account is an option.). Well, I don't know if any of you read my latest message, but I am sworn to my word: if this story reaches 10000 views, then I will REVEAL MY FACE! And my awkward voice...YOLO. If any of you guys have any questions I'll be happy to answer them in my video! And I mean ANY QUESTIONS. I don't care how fucked up they are, I'll answer them! Anyhooo, here's Chapter 11, ENJOYYYYY!!!

***************************************************************************************************************

Lucy P.O.V

"Okay Luce, take a deep breath in, and out," Mira guided. I was in the hospital for my monthly check up exams. Mira was my private nurse for my pacemaker and had me run tests in strange machines. It's been the same thing the past year, since there was no change in my health. I followed Mira's simple commands with ease. Mira removed the stethoscope piece from my chest and removed the listeners from her ears with a smile. "Looks like everything is still normal."

"For me, anyways," I laughed awkwardly, buttoning up my shirt. She wrote things down on her notepad and began to ask me the usual questions. "Have you had an experience of chest pain due to excessive exercising."

"Nope."

"Have you had your pacemaker's frequency disrupted because of any electronics such as a phone or an iPod?"

"Nope."

"Has your pacemaker shown signs of a new battery being needed or any other kind of damage?"

"Nope." Mira nodded and wrote all these things down. I groaned. "Do we really have to go through the same protocol every month?"

"I'm sorry princess, but we have to do this every month to avoid any difficulty." Mira put her notepad down and act like a lazy bum."

"Oh, what a cruel world that would be," I said sarcastically.  Mira smirked, removing her white coat with her cashmere green sweater. "Come on, go take your meds and let's drop you off at school."

When I arrived at school, it was already noon, which meant Lisanna would be in archery. Ever since I transferred here, I haven't really talked to anyone but Lisanna. All my Troupe friends went to a public school, so that left them out. I sat alone on the bench by fountain eating my bento in silence. As I slurped my noodles in peace, I noticed something that was quite unsettling. 

Natsu was staring at me from the distance. I really didn't want to make any contact with Natsu, especially after out little performance in drama class a few days ago. I quickly ate my last piece of rice and got the hell out of there. Suddenly, I heard something strange on the intercom. "Would Lucy Heartfilia, Levy McGarden, and Erza Scarlet please come to the principal's office."

Why am I being called to the principal's office, I thought in my head. Curious, I quickly made my way to the Mrs. Dragneel's office. I was suddenly stopped when someone grabbed my shoulder. That someone was sadly Natsu. "Hey, can we talk?" He asked.

I looked away from his gaze. "Um, not now. Your mom just called me into her office."

"Can't it wait?" I simply shook his hand ff my shoulder and just made my way to the principal's office. My mind was glued on the way Natsu looked. His eyes looked apologetic, and the tone of his voice followed that motion.  His yelling voice from that day still echoed in my mind. Can you please stop thinking about yourself! I shuddred as his manly shrill rang in my head. I just have to stop thinking about it, I thought in my head. Yeah, you can do that Luce. Just forget. Before I knew it, I was infront of Mrs. Dragneel's door. I took a deep breath and pushed the door open. When I entered through the doorway, I found Mrs. Dragneel and two other girls sitting down. One girl was blue haired like Len, with porclean white skin and a yellow ribbon in her hair. She looked petite for a high schooler. The other one was a red-headed beauty. She was curvy, but looked very tough and her eyes were a little intimadating. I waved my hand as a greeting and silently sat between the two of them. "Hello Lucy. In case you don't know, this is Levy, and this is Erza."