Our Casual Affair

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey Readers!!! So, yeah, feeling really inspired through music today!!And who do I have to thank of course? BRENDAN URIE!!!! Listening to his music helps me get inspired. Vote and Comment if you're a big PANIC AT THE DISCO fan! I'll also accept Falling in Reverse, All Time Low, Fall Out Boy, and my number one, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!!!!! Lol Anyhoo, here's Chapter 19, ENJOOOOOY!

P.S: sorry this wasn't a GREAT chapter: I'm tired, exhausted, and just watched Catching Fire last night....So yeah...sorry.

***************************************************************************************************************

Jellal P.O.V

It was time for the class presentations. Erza was in this class. I took a giant gulp of coffee, trying to calm down. Last time I had seen Erza, I almost lost control of my sanity. I could still feel her skin brushing against my fingertips. As my students began to file in the classroom, I kept my eye out for Erza. I impatiently tapped my fingers against my desk, waiting for her appearence. The bell rang, which was our cue for class to start.

She still wasn't here.

To my surprise, I sighed with disappointment. "Alright class, as you know, today is-."

Suddenly, it was Erza who ran through the doors, wheezing after running. We all looked at her, but it was I who asked, "Miss Scarlet, why are you late?"

"I'm sorry," she panted. "I was at the hospital all night. My friend was admitted."

"Alright, take your seat." This made me happy suddenly. God damn it, get a hold of yourself! "As I was saying, your projects were due today. I can see many of you in recognizable costumes. I can't wait to here your presentations. First off is...Ms.Barel."

She squealed, and four other girls are clapping with excitement. Samantha was wearing a white toga with a yellow wreath in her hair. She cleared her voice. "Because Mr. Fernandez wouldn't let me be Kim Kardashian," she hissed, giving me the stick eye, "I'm going as Aphrodite. She was so beautiful that she caused a war between Greeks and Trojans. She was married to some ugly god named Hephititus or something, but left him for the hunky and muscular Ares. That's my presentation; you can give me my A now." She skipped along to her seat. I rubbed my forehead with exhausten and wrote a C+ by her name. This is gonna take a while.

One by one, so many students presented the strangest people as their role historic role models. I saw Cher, Michael Jackson, Anne Frank, and even a Miley Cyrus (before her utter transformation). Erza was last. When I called her name, she immediately came rushing in front of the class. She wore a white robe over her body and a hat on her head, but I could see the kimono from underneath. "What the hell are you supposed to be, the old lady who swallowed a fly?" Samantha laughed. The whole class began to erupt in laughter. I hissed at them to quite down. Erza looked at me and nodded in what I suppose was a thank you. She slowly began to remove the hat and stripped down from the robe. Everyone quited down the minute they saw Erza.

My heart was beating faster than it has ever before.

"My role model, or at least one of them, is Mulan. She took her father's place and transformed herself from a woman to a man just so that she could fight for the sake of her country. She recieved a high merit, but refused any kind of reward and just retired to her hometown. That is why she's my inspiration." She walked away to her seat, but not before sending me a warm smile. I smiled to myself and wrote down an A by her name.

Later that day, I was grading papers from my other periods when all of a sudden, there was a knock on my door. It was Samantha, of all people. I sighed with frustration and asked, "What is it, Ms.Barl?"