Studying With a Slice of Pizza

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers!!!  Well, I got a little announcement. After September 3rd, I do not know when I will update Let the Rain Fall. I'm gonna be in high school this fall, and I'll be studying a whole lot. So if I'm not updating for a while, then the reason why is because I'm becoming a SMART ASS! Anyhoo, here's Chapter 12, ENJOY!!

***************************************************************************************************************

Gajeel P.O.V

I was waiting in the library for my smart-ass tutor. It  was already four-thirty and here I was, all by myself, being stared at by other students in the library. This girl is getting on my last nerves. For the last sessions, Levy has been like a freakin' robot in tutoring. She also makes up so many excuses fo rme not going to her house for our Wednesday sessions, which just annoys the hell out of me. Just as I was mumbling to myself in anger, I heard Levy's gasping for air as she ran over to the table. Sweat was actually dripping from her forehead to the carpeted floor. "I'm...sorry....My mom..needed me," she apologized, out of breath.

"Whatever," I grumbled. "Let's just get this session over with so that I can go...somewhere," I muttered. She stared at me for a moment and sat down next to me, pushing the books in the center. We started out with history, math, and then English. I hated admitting it, but she was actually a good teacher. With my tutors in juvie, I couldn't understand this at all. Levy was much more patient and understanding. When we finally reached science, the subject suddenly changed. "Why do people judge you so much?"

"Huh? What are you babbling about?"

"Well, I was thinking about what happened yesterday, with the little girl-."

"You weren't suppose to see that," I muttered. She flinched a little, but had the nerve to continue on. "Well, I just think you shouldn't be judged for something that happened when  you were little."

"Do you even know my story?"  I asked, crossing my arms and staring at her. "Do you know the whole story of the Gajeel Redfox case?"

She was silent, looking away, playing with the ends of her hair. I sighed with frustration. "Look, you don't need to get all caught up with this. You have friends, a family, and a future. I lost all that six years ago." I snatched one of the text books and opened it to a random page, trying to change the topic. Levy grabbed my book and threw it across the table. "I know you've changed since the trial. You're tought, scary looking, evil-eyes-."

"Your point is?" I asked.

"Well, I want you to forget that, just for a while. So after this session, I want to take you somewhere. Anywhere you want."

I raised my eyebrow in shock. "You. You want to take me somewhere? Anywhere I want?"

She took a deep breath and looked at me. "Anywhere." I smirked and stared at her. She actually wanted to do this, huh? How interesting. "Have you ever heard of Gamer's Galour?"

"Gamer's what?"

"Gamer's Galour. It's a pizza palace and arcade all in one! It was my favorite place in the world when I was a kid, and I want to see it again." Her eyes flickered for a moment, tilting her head to the side. "I've never been to an arcade before."

I raised an eyebrow. "Never? What about a pizza parlor?" She shook her head again. My jaw fell in surprise. "What kind of childhood did you have?"

"My parents believe that video games lowers I.Q points. Same goes with any meat and dairy products."She explained. I sighed, giving myself a face palm. "So you've been living under a rock?"