Rainy Weather

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers!!!!!! Well, I'm kinda excited. 1. It's December, which means it's almost my birthday!!! >< 2. I'm getting ready for my PERMIT TEST!!!! 3.  I GOT RECRUITED IN A ELITE WRITING PROGRAM! I'm also sad for one, very dpressing reason: Hershel from Walking Dead was fucking decapitated by the freaking Govenor. God Bless you Scott Wilson! Anyhoo, here's Chapter 21! ENJOOOOY~!

***************************************************************************************************************

Levy P.O.V

“'Promise to give me a kiss on my brow when I am dead. --I shall feel it.'"

"She dropped her head again on Marius' knees, and her eyelids closed. He thought the poor soul had departed. Eponine remained motionless. All at once, at the very moment when Marius fancied her asleep forever, she slowly opened her eyes in which appeared the sombre profundity of death, and said to him in a tone whose sweetness seemed already to proceed from another world:--

"'And by the way, Monsieur Marius, I believe that I was a little bit in love with you.'” 

I've always loved Victor Hugo, especially on a rainy day.

I was sitting by the windowsill, reading Les Miserables with  giant bags of regular sized marshmellows Lucy's brother handed me as some kind of gift.  I popped a marshmellow in my mouth for every sentenced that made me cry, which was all of them. "Oh, how romantic," I sighed, popping another marshmellow in my mouth. "Dying in the arms of someone you love. That's the best way of moving on to the other side." I dropped the book to my lap and looked out the window. I suddenly began to imagine myself in a bloody gown, laying on Gajeel's lap as I mutter my final breathes of love to him. I'm so pathetic, I thought. 

 I noticed that slowly, I was falling deeper and deeper in love with Gajeel. And yeah, I knew it was one-sided and all, but I couldn't help it. He made me feel so free. Whenever I was with him, I felt like I could do anything; no rules, no worries. And he wasn't so bad looking himself. His arms were so muscular and tan it felt like I was touching Apollo's arms in person. His eyes were so dark red and mysterious yet inside them were a hint of life and youth that he's missed. And his hair was so long and black I couldn't help wanting to touch it.

To be frank, Gajeel was my guilty pleasure.

"Hey, Gajeel," I sighed out to my wet window, "don't you know how much I love you?"

Then, because of how much I was distracted with my silly crush, I didn't hear my mother walk up the stairs and into my room. I quickly sat up in shock to see my mother's eyes full of rage at the sight of the marshmellow bags everywhere and the fiction book in my hand. She stormed up to me and attempted to take away the book, but surprisingly I actually took the book back in defense. She look astonished. "Levy...what on earth are you doing?"

I gulped. This was the first time I've ever defied my mother. "I was reading, Mother."

"You were reading fake shit!" She went violent and attempted to take the book again, but I just dodged her. She picked up a bag of marshmellows and began to scream, "What exactly did I do wrong!"

"Mother, calm down!" My voice cracked. "They're only marshmellows. And it's not so bad for me to read a-."

"It's all because of that boy, isn't it," my mother hissed, striking me in silence. "That...that criminal  has you all flipped around. He's brain washed you."

"Mother, how could you say that!"

"Ever since you began tutoring that boy, you've drastically changed! I knew he was trouble the minute I heard you were going to tutor him."