The Perfect Family.... NOT

CHAPTER ONE: Siblings (part 1)

Tiya POV:

I was going over my boyfriend house today and I couldn't wait to meet his siblings. I heard they were an awesome group of siblings. I however was the only child in the house hold. My older brother moved out to live with his dumb, ugly, and so dirty girlfriend. He visits the house sometimes but not often. I try my best to be close to him but it doesn't work well. I often go in my room when he come over becuase he always bring that 'thing'.

I was waiting outside, in front of the school building waiting for him to show up. I felt my heart begin to race. When did I get nervous meeting new people. I hate this damn feeling. I wish it would go away before I meet his family. I giggled when I saw him pull up in his 2010 black Kia. I felt my cheeks flare into a smile.

"Hun, I'm so sorry to keep you waiting. Mom was talking ot long about watching the youngsters etc." That voice was deep but yet it held a strong nice note to it. Not to high nor too low.... It was just right wit a pitch of too low. Hahaha.

I stared into his dark green eyes. He held my gaze with those stern dark green eyes. I hate when he does that, he is never ashamed of what he do. I admired that about him. I loved the way he had one dimple on the right side of his cheek, it's almost wasn't there inless you stared at him when he smile or talk.. The way his lips would be in a straight line when he wasn't playing or when hejust didn't have nothing to say. That nice lean face blended well with the firm bone structure of his face.

I stared into his eyes as he looked at me through the rolled down window. I shook my head out my thoughts, "Why didn't you come to school Trinton?? I thought you told me yester day that......"

"I had shit to do baby, now get in the car. I wasn't suppose to leave the house. I am on babysitting duty today. My other siblings around my age had test to do today. I didn't, hun please get in the car." I felt my heart melt when he gave me that pouty face. No puppy could win agaisnt that.

I open the door and slid into the car with the black leather seats. I sighed and glanced him as I put my seat belt on. He pulled off with out saying a word. I bit my lip and felt the butterflies return to my stomach. It felt painful to the point where I was having cramps. "Clam down hun, they will love you. If I love you then they will drown you in it."

"Trinton! I know that but you still got that one person that says one thing about my........ you know...." I felt my cheeks heat up lightly. My butterflies became worns in the blink of an eye.

Trinton burst out laughing. He thought this was too funny. I felt my nervousness become anger in the moement I heard that laugh. I turned my eyes to him with such a force. My eyes shot daggers at him and I know he felt them becuase his perfect mouth was closed tightly.

I smiled satisfied with trhe reaction I got but however he had something to say that always ruined my joy of winning for once.

"You're black Tiya Maire Gurdson, I know that for a fact. But I don't see what you see in the mirror every morning. I see this beautiful young lady that is determind to do what she got to do to succed in life. You have the most........" I cut him off quickly screaming lightly.

"Trinton Breden Croffen, my eyes are such a normal color.... brown.... ewww I don't like my eyes! Your eyes are soooo pretty. The way they glow a little when you're happy or excited. Or the way you're eyes get hazy when you.....you know.... when you want to show me how much you love me. Even you get pissed your eyes get dark..... I LOVE YOUR EYES!!"

"Please stop talking about me as if I'm some god. Tiya I am not some attractive boy in the magezines." Trinton bit his lip in thought as he turned the corner slowly coming to a stop.