Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine:  Tiya M.I.A

Trinton’s POV

I was surprised when I didn’t see Tiya in school. I mean I really wanted to see her. However she been really harsh to me lately since that argument. I mean come on she knows I still love her and she knows I won’t ever leave her. I saw Mike walk over to me with a big dumb grin on his face. I knew he had sex yesterday then. He always grins after a good fuck.

“Hey man, look like a bus just hit you more than once!”

“I feel that way. Tiya left me and I don’t want to be here without her!”

Mike pressed a firm hand on my shoulder, “Man her pussy better be good!”

I elbowed Mike in the rib cage. I hate when he does that. I am not in the mood for him to be playing with my emotions.

“Sorry man just trying to help you laugh. I know how you feel about Tiya. She is your wife and I want you guys to be happy. Want me to talk to her?” Mike rubs his side frowning lightly.

I shook my head, “No just back me up when I need you.”               

Mike nodded his head but soon grinned when he saw Ciddie came skipping over at us. She had the brightest damn orange hair in the world. I almost wanted to throw up when she hugged me. I smelled her coconut shampoo. Soon though Mike hugged her from behind and gave her a sloppy kiss on the neck.

I hate the fact that he likes sloppy. He is so damn nasty when it comes to sex. I mean the shit he tells me. My ex girlfriend Jymi, came walking over to. Tiya didn’t know we use to date. I didn’t want her to know because I didn’t want drama to come about. Jymi promised to keep it down low that we dated and she kept her promise. I like that she can keep her lips shut when needed to be. However I know she still likes me because she was completely all over me when Tiya was sick last year. Whenever Tiya is not around she is drooling over me.

“What’s wrong with you Trinton? You seem like someone just played with you mentally.” Jymi hugged me and took a big with of my fallen angel axe.

I pushed her away, “Stop!! I just want to be left alone! I mean come on I don’t want to handle this right now. I am very emotional, I won’t lie.”

Ciddie walked beside Mike and me with a grin on her face. Jymi glared at her but soon followed showing her own grin.

“I don’t see your princess. I’m sure she’s fine but can you please just stay with me for lunch today. You don’t walk with me no more or nothing not even hi.”

I glared down at Jymi, “I soft hi will make you think I like you again and you know I don’t. I just want to be left alone.”

I walked ahead Mike and them. I was carrying Tiya’s beg. Once I reached her locker I almost remember the first time we kissed. It was right here. I caught her off guard and everything. She was so adorable.

I even remember the first time we made love... The pleasure was just over bearing.

FLASHBACK

"Baby I love you. If you don't want to do this I won't force you." 

Tiya gave me a smile small but it held so much emotions. I leaned down and kissed her and the passion that flowed through me almost drowned me. She wrapped her legs around my torso and racked her nails against my back. I moaned a little in pain and pleasure.

Tiya moaned a little when I gripped her thigh to bring her core closer to mines. It was warm and ready but who was rushing?

I kissed down her neck and buried my face into her breast. I nipped the nibbled on the left nipple. Tiya arched her back into me. I felt her nails rake my hair and it made me go wild.