Chapter Five

Chapter Five: Skipping From School  

 TiyaPOV  

I felt someone shaking me lightly. I mumbled to myself for them to leave me alone. However this person just didn't get the memo to leave m alone.

I finally had one thing to do and that's to say it out loud.  

"Leave me alone damn, can't a nigga sleep?!"  

I heard a chuckle that made my face a little warm.

  "No a nigga can't sleep." the voice said with a slight smirk to it.

   I shot up quickly making the blanket Z'ekka gave me last night fall at my waist.

 I met eyes with Zickie and gave him a strong glare.

 He busted out chuckling, "Put your claws away Black Kitty. I don't want no scratch marks on me in less we are doing something else."

  I was still trying to hold my glare but it soften when he gave me a warm smile.

Z'ekka walked downstairs wearing her pencil black skirt that came mid thigh. She had a blouse that had cheetah print on it and a cardigan that was a royal blue. Z'ekka had some pumps that were a nice gray color and her jet black track was braided over her shoulder.   She gave us a 'what the fuck look'.  

 "You guys aren't going to school. Jarren giving me a ride Tiya. Tiya he can give you one if you want?"   Z'ekka walked past us towards the closet to grab her purse.

  Zickie stood straight up and roughed his hair up, "I'm going home. I need to wash up and change my clothes." 

I yanked the blanket off me and stood up stretching.

"Well... I have nowhere to go but I do need to head home. So I'll do that and change... But after that I have nothing to do."

 I walked over to the front door to put on my sandals.

 Z'ekka strutted past me and gave me a quick motherly kiss on my forehead. I giggled and gave her a soft quick hug. 

"I'll be staying after school with Jarren dumbass. If you guys want to come back there is extra key in the flower pout in the window on the right side of the house. Please don't lose that extra one."

 Z'ekka blew Zickie and me a kiss before closing the door behind her.

 I turned to Zickie to see that he was putting his jacket on and shoes. I sighed as I open the door to leave. I felt someone place a lightly hand on my lower back pushing outside faster.

I glanced over my shoulder to see Zickie closing the locked door. 

"I'll walk you home if you want me to..." Zickie pulled his hood on half way and looked down at me.

I sighed and brushed my hand through my short curls, "Sure if you want I mean I don't want to face my ..... Boyfriend.... Not after what happen yesterday. I mean really I just want an off day."

Zickie nodded his headed, "Well for all that matter come to my house and you can wash up there because my roommate is a girl and she wouldn't mind letting you borrow...."  

"I'm tired of borrowing other people’s clothes. I mean I just want to feel comfortable in my own clothes." I sighed as I sat on the bus stop. 

Zickie sat beside me. I rubbed my arms as the morning air bit lightly at me. 

Zickie placed his arm over my shoulder and rubbed my arm. I smiled softly and shivered at his warm touch. I didn't expect him to be this warm.

We sat on the bus stop in peace as the sun was rising for the day to start. I started humming a soft tune. Zickie looked at me with a raised eyebrow and gave a soft smirk.