Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten: Mission Impossible

Trinton POV

I sat in class barely paying attention. I didn’t want to even be here.

I wondered why Tiya was even near Zickie. He was a true troublemaker. How did he get near her? I took a deep breath and ran my fingers through my hair.

I glanced at my phone and thought about what I was going to do. That’s when I got a perfect idea. Why not text the monster himself?

I may hate him but mom forced me to keep his number for all these years. She thinks one day he will turn around and come back home. I mean I know she don’t trust but she’s a mother none the less.

Trinton: What are you up to you little bastard?

Zickie: Such harsh words little brother

Trinton: I know you up to something! How do you know Tiya?

Zickie: Tiya… Doesn’t sound like anybody I met before...?

Trinton: Don’t play dumb with me! I know you met her!!

Zickie: Fine… She came over her friend’s house and her friend invited me in. What are you going to tell her friend not to talk to me either? As your older brother I would advise you to stay where you suppose. I wouldn’t want anything to happen to you.

Trinton: Don’t play with me Zickie! I’ll tell you this once… LEAVE MY TIYA ALONE!!

Zickie: Last time I checked she doesn’t claim you. However… since you are blood related I’ll try my best to leave “My Tiya” alone. But I do know this girl name called Tiya and she is just so sexy.

Trinton: If you do anything to her… I swear

Zickie: Ttyl busy…

I tighten my grip on my phone and bit my lip. I need to get to Tiya. I watched the clock as it went from 8:56 am to 8:57.

I laid my head on the desk and closed my eyes.

~~~~9:30 am~~~~~

            I shot up quickly when the bell ring. I stood tiredly and slowly made my way to my next period. That’s when I felt my phone vibrate.

I glanced at the caller ID to see who was calling. It was an unknown number but something in my gut told me to answer this phone.

“Hello? I got class baby, are you ok?”

“I’m at this café but can you meet me at Gage Ave. It’s down the street from the mall.”

My gut tighten, I knew it was my baby. I bit my lip and felt like doing a Peter Pan loopy fly. The fact that she wanted to meet and talk to me again was just so over flowing.

“Why are you that deep in the city? I’m on my way. I can tell my best friend, Mike, to watch my stuff.”

I hung up on her trying to rush to find Mike. I glared at the flirt when I found him trying to talk to some sophomore.

“Mike watch my stuff.”

Mike glanced up at me and grabbed my bag from me, “Ard man do your thing.”

I nodded with a smirk and walked off.

As I was making my way towards the exit doors, the boy Robb bumped into me.

I glared at him like ‘what the fuck’ is his problem.

“I heard you mess with Jymi.”

“Hell no!”

“Don’t stand there and lie! How can you mess with Jymi and Tiya?”

Robb shoved me this time.

I glared at him; I didn’t have time for him.

I swung my left fist into his face. And he stumbled back. Robb swung his right but I blocked it by putting my fist to counter attack it. I tackled him to the ground and starting giving him fist to the face. I won’t lie he got some licks on me too. I winced when I felt someone scream to a high pitch.

Something wasn’t right… Robb don’t even talk to me. He only talks if we have to but other than that we don’t. I mean…. That’s when it hit me… Robb use to hang with Zickie before he moved out. They were the two sneakiest bastards on the face of the earth.

I felt Mike grab me and yank me to my feet. I was still trying to hit him but Mike was a little more cockier then me. So he had me still.

Robb stood up and wiped his bleeding lip and nose.

That’s when I groaned in pain as he jab me in my ribs for a bit. Mike’s little brother, Jose, came into the fight and swung on Robb.

Mike let me go and joined in on him.

Robb’s friend jumped in also. That tall frankistien ass should’ve stayed out. I jumped back into the fight throwing an upper cut when he bent down to hit Mike.

I dropped back did another punch to the face and that’s when I heard whistles and felt my lungs tighten and eyes burning.

I kept swing on Robb’s friend however; I can’t let my guard down.

I my lungs got tighter and my eyes were tight shut form them burning.

Damn they sprayed mace!!

I felt a stick hit my back and I fell to the ground and felt a man’s knee in my back.

I coughed from lack of oxygen.

I then felt hand cuffs on my wrist. I winced when I felt the cold steel dig into my wrist.

After that I blacked out from lack of oxygen.

…………..

………….

……………

I open my eyes slowly to see me lying in the nurses’ office. My mom was sitting down across the room from me looking at me with annoyed/hurt/ disappointed eyes. I couldn’t really think straight after what happen. I mean I got mace and I was fighting, Mike had to jump in and Jose… Things were crazy!

I felt my phone vibrate.

I only saw an unknown number.

“Hello?”

“Trinton it’s me Tiya.”

“Who phone is this?”

“…Zickie is the one who gave this phone…”

“Tiya pleased get rid of phone! Don’t let Zickie manipulate! That’s how he got me! He helped me out and in end he turned the tables and games!”

I felt my heart race when I knew what she wasn’t going to listen in less she experience it herself.

“I don’t care! I want to talk to you! What happen?”

“I’m still in school. Teacher caught me trying to leave… Which is weird? Please get rid of the phone.”

I knew I should’ve never lied to her but for some reason I didn’t want her to worry about me.

“No Trinton!”

I was about say something but then Jymi walked back into the nurses’ office.

“Trinton boo-boo!”

My mother glared at me and shook her head as pulled her phone texting someone.

I glared at Jymi when I didn’t hear Tiya on the other line.

“Hey love! I was so worried about you!”

Jymi grinned and gave a wet kiss on my lips. I wiped my cheek and glared at her with disgust.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER!!!