The Twins

A/N:  Just Imagine the twins with green almost emerald eyes.

The video is what I listened to and thought that it would work for this story.

When you see this ********* listen to the song, sorry it is not in the way I normally post it, think Wattpad is full of nonsense tonight.

"You can't do this, I have done everything you asked of me. Why? Why do you want to do this?" "That is none of your concern. I am thankful for what you did for me, that you are the one who is carrying our children, but still this has to be done. I am really sorry about this Allysa, but I have to do this. Please forgive me my love." "No, David please, don't do this, I beg of you. No don't."

I wake up each night with the same dream only to find out that I am sweating, out of breath and being lightheaded. No matter what I do, think or even try to do, everything will always be the same. I will never be able to walk again. I knew that I shouldn't have walked away from him, not really knowing what he can and would do to me. That was over six years ago, I keep having this nightmare only to find out that it isn't a nightmare, it's real. When we met, he was such a gentleman, caring, loving and even devoting. All I had to do was ask him something and he would do for me, not knowing that he has an ulterior motive for it. I still remember the day I told him that I am pregnant, with not only one child but with twins. I remember the happiness on his face, when I told him that it will be a boy and a girl. He was so happy about that, yet still something was nagging me in the back of my mind that I would be the one who would get hurt, and I wasn't wrong. I was 7 months pregnant with the twins when he came home one evening, only to find that he wanted me dead. He was mad and angry about everything. He wanted to kill me but he wanted the twins. Only for him to fail in some way. You see his brother Eiron who was in the house that day saved me in just the nick of time, just before David could kill me, but what he did has left me paralyzed.

Eiron, he called the police and the ambulance only for them to think that he did it. Once the police chief showed up he cleared up everything and helped Eiron to get me into the Ambulance. According to them I was in a coma for almost two years, they told me what happened to me and to say that I was beyond pissed was an understatement. The doctor's also told me that in the time I was in the coma they removed the babies. When I finally woke up they told me that my babies were removed due to the time I was in the coma. Eiron and the Police Chief came to visit me a lot, trying to explain to me what had caused David to snap that night and why he tried to kill me. I can't believe that my husband thought that I would cheat on him. I would never do that, I can't even look at another man without thinking that he would do that same thing to me again. If it wasn't for Eiron helping me to get through this I would have killed myself a long time ago, and by that I mean the time before I got married to David. Now it is 5 years after that incident, so it is in total 8 years that I have been unable to walk. Yet each day I try my hardest to at least move my feet, but so far only a few toes has twitched.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Aly, you here?" "Allysa, baby girl where are you?" "Allysa, come on this isn't funny anymore. Have you-" I saw him walking into my room and just staring at me, I couldn't understand as to why, but then when I looked down I saw that my nightgown was showing a bit more than I would have liked. Eiron quickly walked to my bed and gently pushed me back down. I crossed my arms in front of me not knowing what he would do. You see Eiron moved in with me after I was released from the hospital, and he said that he would now look after me, but really I don't need anyone to look after me because I can do that myself. "Baby, come on, you need to rest, you were up almost all night." "I can't sleep, each time that I do, I see what he did to me. He blamed me and said that it is my fault that he did what he did. He thought that I was seeing someone behind his back, and you know that I would never do that. He was my first Eiron, and he would probably be my last. I mean I think I may have been pregnant just before he went crazy, and now that I think about it, it sounded like he said something about me being pregnant right before he shot me." "I know baby, and I am sorry for what my brother did to you. I am however here to tell you some good news." "Yeah, and what is that? If you are here to tell me that you have found a way for me to walk again then I would be very happy." "Unfortunately not baby girl. But what I do have for you is something that not even-" "Daddy, when is mommy going to wake up?" I shot my head in the direction of the voice, not knowing who it could be. I never knew that Eiron had children, or for that matter a wife. I mean if he had why would he be staying here with me? "Yeah daddy, we have only seen pictures of mommy, we want to talk to mommy." I looked back at Eiron, he looked at me with a sort of guilty look on his face. "Whose children are those Eiron? Yours?" When I looked back to the bedroom door, I saw two children, twins because they look so much alike, but they were a boy and a girl. When I looked closely at them I could see a bit of myself in them.