Un || 1

(This will take place while Oikawa, Iwaizumi, and you are in first year.)
_____

You had moved to another part of Japan, so none of your friends were with you. You took a breath, said goodbye to your parents, and stepped outside of your new home, leaving on to school.

Hey, it won't be too bad, you thought to yourself. At least I won't be the only person starting fresh. People were all standing outside of the school, meeting with friends they had seen in the summer, and some standing alone.

Two guys caught your eye as they walked in, but you weren't the only person who's attention got caught by the two. A couple of girls came up, surrounding the brunette. You listen to a passing conversation, gaining some insight of what's going on.

"Oh my gosh! Could it be?!" The first of the two girls, who had dark hair, started.

"I thought Oikawa-san was going to Shiratorizawa.." The second girl, who had almost light brown hair, replied.

"Maybe he should've, because I remember a lot of girls in the other class were talking about going there for Oikawa-san." The ravenette said.

"That's too bad for them." The other responded, a bored look on her face as her glasses glinted in the dull sunlight.

"But hey! At least now we have a chance with him, since we went here!" The girl had dark eyes, now that you looked at her from an angle other than behind.

"Excuse me, sorry to bother but which school did you guys go to in junior high?" The two females stop talking, turning their heads to you. You wanted to ask because you thought, Damn, these guys were hot. You didn't bother thinking at the moment, you just wanted to 'know' a little more.

"Oh, us? We went to Kitagawa Daiichi. And so did they," one pointed to the two.

"That's Oikawa-san," the other started, glancing at the one male getting more attention intently.

"And the other guy is Iwaizumi-san. I heard they've known each other for a while, like since grade school." The first girl continued.

"And what are your names?" You inquired again, and they gave you a small smile.

"I'm Yakuta Sayoko, nice to meet you!" The girl who had started to talk first said.

"Oh, I'm Higuchi Akiko. And you are..?" The second girl introduces herself.

"I should have introduced myself first! I'm (Last Name) (First Name). I came from (City in Japan), so I don't exactly have any friends... Do you mind if I just stick around with you two for a bit?" Yakuta and Higuchi stared at each other for a bit, almost as if they were talking telepathically.

"Sure, don't worry about it." Higuchi finally says.

"Don't worry, Aki-chan joined me in Kitagawa Daiichi halfway through second year, so she had to go through it too!" Yakuta smiles, and Higuchi nods, confirming her friend's statement. You guys tell each other your homeroom, but unfortunately neither Higuchi or Yakuta are in your homeroom.

"Hey, why are they so popular?" You glanced over at the two males, as one harshly elbows the other.

"Oh! Oikawa-san and Iwaizumi-san were part of Kitagawa Daiichi's volleyball club! We made it quite far with them, and he even got on TV a few times because of that!" Yakuta informs you.

"Unfortunately, they've also been getting attention from other schools, too. As soon as Oikawa-san was on TV, tons of girls tried to transfer into our school." Higuchi adds, and you let out a small laugh.

"We also had an Oikawa Fan Club last year. Aki-chan and I are planning on bringing it to Aoba Johsai! Of course, I was the president, and Aki-chan was the Vice President in our third year." She states proudly.

"We would go up to Oikawa-san, but we would when he's alone, otherwise he's difficult to approach. Do you want to come with us in the evening? He might be free then. We could introduce you." Higuchi said, smiling.

A few seconds after she finished her sentence, the school bell rings, leaving you being unable to give a response, and signalling their leave. New thoughts floated around in your head, mainly about those two boys.

_____
Yay, that was the first chapter! Hope y'all liked it ;)

I'm planning on leaving this chapter here, but the other chapters won't be released for a while, since I want to write up as much as I can so I don't let you down o(ω' )o I'll try to keep chapters consistent, like at the very least, once a month (with the exception of this chapter, which may take longer) but yeah! I hope you really liked this first part (⌒▽⌒)

-Mel, the potato