Deux || 2

When you walked into the homeroom class, you noticed a familiar face seated. That one is Iwaizumi, right? Should I talk to him? Maybe... You thought.

You sat down next to him silently, still contemplating on what to say to him. You were too busy thinking as you didn't hear him say anything.

"Oi," he said, poking you. You sat up, looking at him.

"Huh?! Oh, uhm, sorry.. Yeah?" You stumbled over your words, feeling embarrassed for what you just did.

"You were standing outside with those two fans, right? President Fangirl and Vice President Fangirl of Shit King's club." You burst out in laughter because of the nickname he gave to Oikawa.

"You're talking about your friend that you were with, right? And yeah, I was hanging out with Yakuta-chan and Higuchi-chan." You responded, a smile still on your face.

He nods back and continues with the conversation. "Ah, so that's what their names were. Anyways, how do you know those two? Are you cousins with one of them or something?"

"Oh, I don't know them that well. I just came here near the end of summer from (City in Japan), so I decided to stick with someone rather than being an alone and awkward tree," You said, scratching your head. He gave you a small smile. (A/N: Get it? Trees? Since Aoba Johsai's mascots are PLANTS? Ok I'll stop now--)

"Well, welcome to the neighbourhood. If Fan #1 and Fan #2 haven't told you yet, I'm Iwaizumi Hajime. So, they probably told you a lot about Oikawa." He made a small scowl mentioning Oikawa's name, which you thought was a little funny.

"I'm (Last Name) (First Name). The most they told me about the two of you was that you guys are friends, you're both into volleyball and got quite far in the tournament, and that you both are from Kitagawa Daiichi." You told him, and you noticed he felt a little uncomfortable on the topic of the two girls.

Your conversation had ended since the teacher walked in and took attendance, somehow pronouncing your name wrong, causing the class to snicker when you corrected the teacher, and class started. Iwaizumi and you talked a little every now and then during class while the teacher left the room to complain about everything with another teacher. You looked at each other's schedules, noticing that you had more than just homeroom with Iwaizumi. He told you about himself and Oikawa, and how they planned on signing up for volleyball club later in the day.

"Are you signing up for any clubs?"

"I might sign up for (Club)..." You then remembered what Yakuta and Higuchi said to you about the Oikawa Fanclub.

"They tried to recruit you, didn't they?" Iwaizumi said, and sighed. It took you a second to connect the dots, but you understood, and nodded, feeling a little bit of shame. You felt like his image of you dropped, and you wanted to say something about it.

"But, I'm still considering my options. I might not join a club, either." You said, and he nodded, ending the conversation as the teacher wrapped up the session, and the two of you parted ways.

As you were walking in the corridor to the next class you were thinking about what you thought of Iwaizumi, and more importantly, what he thought of you. You felt a little nervous, because you think he doesn't really like Yakuta and Higuchi.

You walk inside your next class, and this time, you see two familiar people. Higuchi and Oikawa, you thought. Interesting, you thought.

Higuchi approaches you, a smile on her face. "Bless that I have this class with someone I know," she says. "And Oikawa-san is here too! I heard he has homeroom with some other guy into volleyball. He isn't from Kitagawa Daiichi, I would know that." She says, adjusting her glasses.

Well, she's very observant, you noted in your mind. As Higuchi wanted to sit near Oikawa, unfortunately all the seats around him were taken, so the two of you had to make due with Higuchi sitting diagonally from him as you sat next to her.

The two of you did make small talk when you copied your notes, mainly about Oikawa, but it didn't make you feel the same way as it did when you talked with Iwaizumi.

You felt like someone was trying to make eye contact with you, but you couldn't figure out who. When the bell rang, majority of the people rushed out of class, but you noticed Oikawa was still picking up his things.

"Come on, (Last Name). Now is the time." She said, grabbing your wrist excitedly.

You noticed that Higuchi's eyes lighted up and just felt entirely happier when Oikawa was around. She approached the male, her smiling a little wider.

"Hi, Oikawa-san!" She said happily.

"Oh, hey there! I remember you!" He responded, a smile on his face. You did notice that he looked a little nervous, seeing as if you talked any longer, you would be late for class.

"Yeah, I was the Vice President of your Fanclub last year!" She stated proudly. "I'd like to introduce you to my new friend, (Last Na)--" she had noticed that you were gone and had left a sticky note on her shoulder.

"I'm going to be late for class, bye!" Was all it said. Oikawa peered over, looking over the small note. Higuchi felt goosebumps at the closeness.

"The shy type, huh? I guess I'll meet your friend later then, I'll talk to you later, Vice President-chan!" Oikawa said quickly, as he rushed to class. Snapping out of her trance, Higuchi packed up her things and left. Vice President-chan? Cute... She thought, taking her leave.

_____
another crappy chapter yaYA!!!1!!
-mel, the crappy author