Quatre || 4

Your next class was with both Iwaizumi and Oikawa (surprisingly) and Iwaizumi managed to get a seat next to Oikawa as you simply sat next to Iwaizumi. As you noticed last time, some girls tried to sit near Oikawa, which happened again.

"Hey, Iwa-chan? What's Shy-chan's name again?" Oikawa whispered, as you sat absentmindedly, not hearing a thing they said as you tried to absorb the knowledge. All you felt like doing was crying over how cute the two guys next to you were, despite the fact that you barely knew them. I'm going to try and get to know them, you thought ambitiously.

"That's (Last Name), you forgetful brat. Now, if you excuse me, I'll take notes unlike you, because you appear to be waiting for one of your fans to do your work and notes for you to 'study' from." Iwaizumi whispered back, sending shivers down his spine and making him regret asking him anything in the first place.

"Iwa-chan, I only used them that one time! Wait, maybe two..." Oikawa actually started to try and recall the number of times he did such a thing.

"Iwaizumi-kun! I hope you've been taking notes and listening, because," the teacher points to the board, "I'd like you to tell me the answer to this question!" The teacher crosses their arms, and Iwaizumi looks down at his desk, only to see a notebook full of notes, which was surprising since he was too busy attempting to get Oikawa to be quiet. The answer was in the notes, and Iwaizumi was able to explain the answer thoroughly to the teacher, who was looking slightly surprised. Annoyed that they weren't able to humiliate the student, they continued to teach the students. Iwaizumi then looked at you, and you were copying the notes into his notebook, trying to catch up as quickly as possible. Ah, I see. He thought, (Last Name) gave me the notebook that already had all the things copied in it.

"Uh, thanks for saving me there, (Last Name)." He whispered to you, and you just cracked a smile as you traded the notes back. Surprisingly, you managed to finish copying it all down once again.

"I see how it is, Iwa-chan! You yell at me when I borrow my fangirl's notes, but you just did it too! Iwa-chan, I didn't know Shy-chan is your fan!" A fraction of a second after he finished his sentence, Oikawa was discreetly kicked off his chair, making it look like he fell himself. Feeling slightly embarrassed, he got back up as everyone was staring at him, some girls asking if he was okay, and you and Iwaizumi trying to hold back from crying while laughing.

As the teacher continued on with the lesson, Iwaizumi leans over and whispers something to you. "Do you want to come with us when we sign up for volleyball?" You didn't want to be rude, so you nodded, remembering to call your parents later to inform them of why you're coming home later than when you're supposed to be.

Before you knew it, the period ended and you had to split ways with the two for your last class of the day, which was with Yakuta. She said hi to you, and you greeted back happily.

"Did you have any classes with Oikawa-san or Iwaizumi-san?" She said to you.

"Yeah, I'm in the same homeroom as Iwaizumi and I had some classes with Oikawa." You said, recalling the events of today.

"Lucky! I only had one class with Aki-chan, and that was it.." Yakuta pouted, and you let out a quiet chuckle.

"I'm pretty sure you'll have other classes with them, don't worry.." You patted her shoulder, unaware of how to console the dark haired female.

"But I need a class with Oikawa-san~ I need to scream about it with Aki-chan!" Yakuta swoons over the thought of having a class and possibly sitting next to Oikawa.

"Okay, let's grab a seat, the teacher's glaring at us." You say as the two of you find two desks next to each other and take out your notebooks as the teacher starts to teach the lesson.

She asked for your phone number, which you gladly gave her in her notebook and she gave you hers in your notebook page corner. She said that she would give you Higuchi's when she texted you, and you mentioned that it was perfectly fine.

"Oh yeah! Which clubs are you gonna join? Will you join the Oikawa Fanclub that me and Aki-chan will make this week?" She says as the teacher waits for everyone to copy notes. You had finished copying, but Yakuta didn't have a single word besides 'Oikawa-san' in messy, curly handwriting, which you found a little cute.

"Well, I'll definitely consider it as one of my club activities, but I was also thinking (Club).." You said, thinking about your options.

"Oh my gosh, I just remembered! I should try out for the manager position at the boy's volleyball club! And so should Aki-chan! We tried last year, but the positions were full! Maybe at least one of us can snag a spot. Maybe you should go for it too!" She squeals, forgetting she's in a classroom.

The students stare at her, and she slaps a hand over her mouth, and her eyes dart to the teacher, who was giving her an annoyed look. Yakuta immediately sends an apologetic look and opens a new page of her completely empty notebook, starting to copy down the notes as her face still looks quite flustered. You crack a small grin at her, and she embarrassingly looks back with a shaky smile. Time passes, and eventually there only 15 minutes left of school.

"Alright class, time to clean up!" The teacher says as the class packs up, headed toward the cleaning closet which was full of supplies. You all had to assist in cleaning up the classroom before class ended, so you got to work. Yakuta was doing the same chore as you, so as you cleaned, she asked you a question.

"Hey, do you want to check out clubs with me and Aki-chan later? We can also make you 'secretary' of the Oikawa Fanclub." She winked. You were about to accept, but you remembered that Iwaizumi had invited you to come with him so he could sign up for volleyball.

"Er, I'll see. My mom... Wants me to be home, but I'll try to persuade her!" You made up an excuse on the dot, feeling a little bit of sweat drop down your forehead.

"If you can't, that's totally fine. I'm pretty sure there'll be a list and we can text all about it!" She responded, and you exhaled in relief.

The class had finished tidying up the room and the teacher had let you free on time - right as the bell rang.
______________
It was SOOO hard trying to figure out where to split the chapters but eventually I actually made a decision. rest in peace

Uh, yeah

-Mel the indecisive story chapter splitter upper (whatever you call it lol)