Trois || 3

- t i m e s k i p : l u n c h -

It was now lunch, as you walked back to your homeroom class with your meal in your hand. You looked to Iwaizumi, who made eye contact and motioned for you to come over. You sat down at your chosen desk next to him, smiling as you open your lunch container, revealing (Lunch Meal). Iwaizumi looked at your food for a few mere seconds, than went back to eating his own.

"So," you said. "Do you think we're allowed to eat somewhere else other than homeroom?" You continued on as you then took a bite of your food.

"Not sure," Iwaizumi replied after swallowing a part of his lunch. "We were allowed to do it at Kitagawa, and Trashkawa and I sat at these benches nearby the court." He finishes, and you hold back on trying not to choke on your food on Iwaizumi's new nickname for Oikawa.

"Ah, I see. At my old school, we were allowed to go to other classes, but I don't think we can here." You said, sighing quietly. He then thought for a second, then remembered something.

"Oikawa asked me to sit with him. Should we just grab him from his homeroom and find somewhere to eat? I swear I saw other students wandering outside, so I'm quite sure we're allowed to." Iwaizumi mentions, and you start contemplating on whether or not you should ask about Yakuta and Higuchi. Recalling how he disliked the two fans, you decided against it.

The two of you sat up, and left the classroom, headed for Oikawa's homeroom. You were about to ask how he knew where it was, but Iwaizumi says it before you even question.

"He told me where it was," Iwaizumi says while walking. "I had a class with him in my third class." He finishes his statement while muttering under his breath, "Unfortunately." Causing you to grin.

You noticed the class is swarmed with girls trying to come in, seeing as it is already crowded enough, which got you thinking, how did he get so much attention over the span of four periods and homeroom?

Iwaizumi squeezes through the girls, grabs the already famous brunette, and squeezes back out as girls try to follow, however, the teacher in a nearby hallway noticed the commotion and made sure the girls stayed in that classroom. Oikawa sighed in relief. "Iwa-chan, you saved me! Ohoho, I see, you found a close frien--" Oikawa started, but was elbowed harshly in the side by none other than Iwaizumi.

"Just stay quiet, will you? This is (Last Name), they're in my homeroom and a few other classes." He says, glaring at Oikawa.

"Hey, you were in the same class as me and Vice President-chan, right? Why'd you run away?" After Oikawa asked that, Iwaizumi gave you a questionable look, you gave a look back, as if you would explain everything, and you did.

"Oh yeah, the class right after homeroom, with you, Higuchi-chan, and me. I was going to run late for my next class, so I took my leave earlier as you and her talked." You explained, and he stayed quiet. You three ended up sitting outside, with your conversation started up about each other's hobbies, and as the topic was on volleyball, a name was brought up in the middle of Oikawa's sentence.

"-and then, Tobio-chan tried to--" Tobio-chan? You thought. Who's that?

Iwaizumi noticed you were lost in thought again, and tapped your shoulder.

"(Last Name)? Did you feel too much discomfort looking at Oikawa's face? Because it happens to me, too--"

"SO RUDE, IWA-CHAN!" Oikawa said loudly.

"So loud, Trash-chan!" Iwaizumi mocked, and you almost did a spit take due to how funny this was.

"Hehe, sorry. You guys mentioned a name I didn't recognize, that's all. Who's this 'Tobio-chan', if you don't mind me asking?" You asked curiously. The two males looked at each other, contemplating on what to tell you.

"Ah, actually, nevermind. Sorry." You said quickly, closing your lunch container.

"Tobio-chan is our junior!" Oikawa said, and Iwaizumi gave him a strange look. Why was he telling (Last Name)? He thought.

"He's still in Kitagawa Daiichi, being the dictator and taking over the throne~" Oikawa continued, and you questioned his vocabulary.

"He was on our volleyball team as the second setter. Now, he's probably the first since Oikawa left." Iwaizumi interpreted for you, and you made a face of realization. Oikawa's the setter, but what position is Iwaizumi? You pondered. The bell had rung before you could ask anymore questions and you had to head to homeroom for five minutes to take attendance. You said goodbye to Oikawa and Iwaizumi did as well, and you walked with the ravenette back to homeroom.

"So, what did you think of the garbage?" He said, referring to Oikawa.

"He's very... Bubbly. And he boasts quite a bit." You stated.

"He's been doing that since forever. But he's not like that on the volleyball court. You should see him play." Iwaizumi responded.

"What's he like on the court?" You ask, as you both walk into the classroom and got seated.

"He's very dedicated, hardworking, and brings the best out of every member of his team. He says, and you think about how Iwaizumi actually cares about Oikawa. At least when they're on the court.

The teacher had arrived, and the class quieted down as attendance was taken. After that, there was about two minutes left, and the two of you made some conversation, about nothing important. The bell had rang, dismissing you to your next classes.

________________
Yay, another chapter!!!
I'm contemplating on whether or not I should have this update at the same time as. My Haikyuu one shot book, but I'll see ;)
Stay tuned~

-mel