Neuf || 9

"Vareesha, look! Taha is in our P.E. class..!" her friend says, and lets out a small squeal. Amara just lets out a small laugh, which sounded a little like a donkey was giving birth to a demon, which caused you to laugh a little as well, even if it wasn't necessarily for the same reason as her.

"Oh yeah, (Last Name)-chan, this is Tran Kelly, but she prefers just being called by her first name, Kelly. If you're wondering who Taha Zachariah is, he's this foreign guy that she's currently crushing on—" Amara introduced her friend Kelly, but the former was jabbed in the stomach by the latter because Amara had revealed Kelly's crush.

"Come on, Kelly. Don't act like you don't like him. Telly, Telly, Telly, Telly, Telly— Oof!" Kelly punched Amara in the gut. Kelly just made a signal for you to head to the change room as she dualed with her friend, leaving you to awkwardly nod and finally get changed for P.E.

After getting changed, you headed out and back into the gym. You saw a familiar brunet who happened to wave you over, and you came to him.

"Hey, Oikawa-san." You greeted, and he welcomes you back.

"Hi, Shy-chan! I couldn't help but notice that you were talking to some second years! Thats so cool, I want to get to know them too, introduce me sometime, okay?" He said, winking, and you just simply smiled and nodded. The P.E. teacher called everyone to huddle around, and the sport you happened to be playing was volleyball. You were going to play a practice game so the teacher could view everyone's skills and so they know where to get started.

The teacher started letting you pick your own teams, and the only rules would be that there had to be 3 second years, and 3 first years. So, Amara and Kelly waved to you, and you joined their team.

"(Last Name), is there any first years you know around here? I would pick for you, but the only first year I know is you, so..." Amara trailed off, as you called over Oikawa, who happily came over to join your team.

"Hey ladies! I'm Oikawa Tooru, and your names are..?" He introduced himself, and the second years giggled, and whispered a few things to each other. The only think you made out, was Tiny tot.

"Amara Vareesha.." Amara-Senpai said and muttered something under her breath that only Kelly-senpai could comprehend, making the two stifle a laugh.

"Tran Kelly, nice meeting you, Tiny to— Oikawa-kun.." Kelly said, making Amara looked like she was about to cry because she can't hold back her laughter. You just awkwardly smiled.

"Hey, Kelly-Senpai, should Taha-senpai be on our team, or..?" You asked, making Kelly and Amara quiet down. Amara had a smirk on her face, as she starte=ed winking and nudging Kelly, and Kelly started shaking her head vigorously.

"Hey, Telly— Taha! Come join our team!" Amara called, making the foreign second year arrive, and a first year trailing behind him. "Hey," Taha said, "For you.. Tiny tots.." He mutters the last part, causing Kelly to elbow him in the stomach.

"I'm Zachariah Taha, also known as the best singer—" Taha started, but was cut off by Amara. "NOT! He's a terrible singer. Trust me, you don't want to hear him sing." She warns, and Kelly only giggles.

"Anyway, this is Matsura Jiro, a first year, and my family friend." He says, and said first year awkwardly waves to the group, and you waves back with a small smile.

The six of you talked for a little under a minute as everyone tried to find a group. Eventually, teams were made and the coach put us into position. Oikawa insisted on being the setter, Amara was behind, making a little sense because the scarf wearer was on the shorter side. On the contrary, Kelly was tall, and Taha stood next to her in the front. Matsura was in the back, and you ended up taking the last position left.

The team against you looked a little intimidating, but you were determined to win the game. A second year who didn't want to play took a referee position at your game.

"Start!" The 'referee' called, blowing the whistle. Matsura was the first to serve, and he served pretty well, although it did hit the net. One of the members on the other team received it, and the setter didn't seem to set really well, because they set it too high. The spiker missed, ending in your team receiving a point.

The game continued, and you noticed that Kelly seemed to be experienced, and so did Taha. Now that you looked at it, Amara seemed to do not half bad at receiving, although she might have been the weakest on the team. Even Mastura had done pretty well. However, there was one member on the team that astounded you the most, which happened to be Oikawa. His skills gave off a certain vibe, not necessarily the strongest, but it was still there. It felt like he was helping everyone do better. Well, sure, he was encouraging everyone a lot. Even with that, it was like he was strengthening everyone, just by a little bit.

You personally enjoyed the game a lot. Playing with everyone made you give off an energetic aura, making everyone a little more excited as well. The game eventually ended with your team winning, and the class happened to end, and the teacher left you to go and change. You left the change room, and you see Amara and Kelly catch up to you.

"Hey, (Last Name)~" Amara called, and Kelly continued.

"Is Tiny Tot setter your boyfriend?" Kelly said, and Amara let out a snort, resulting in the two to laugh, and you did a little as well.

"No, no he's not. In fact, I only met him this year." You said, and Amara looked slightly disappointed.

"Well, get him while you still can or someone else will steal him! Anyways, see ya around!" Kelly said, and the two girls had left. You then see someone else approach you, and it happened to be Zachariah.

"Hey, you played pretty well today...." Taha said.

"Well, thank you, Zach-Senpai." You said, smiling.

"Did your friend happen to join the volleyball club?" He asks.

"Actually, yes he did. Why?" You responded.

"Oh, just wondering... Anyways, i have to go." He says, leaving. You simply wave back, heading on to your next class.

________

meme meme meme meme meme meme

-mel