Cinq || 5

You said that you would be right back to Yakuta, so that you could call your parents. They said that it was fine, and you felt a little more happy inside. You then remembered that you never to,d Iwaizumi where to meet you. Augh, you idiot, you thought as you left the classroom to look around.

Iwaizumi hurried out his classroom, and grabbed Oikawa on his way out.

"Iwa-chan, what's the hurry? Is Shy-chan back at it again with making Iwa-chan do as they say?" Oikawa giggled quietly, and Iwaizumi stopped to punch him in the gut, then kept going on. Crap, I never said to meet (Last Name) in anywhere specifically. As if on cue, he saw you walk out, slinging your bag over your shoulder and your eyes were darting around, looking for him.

"Hey, (Last Name)! Over here!"  He called, and you looked to him, waving back. You ran over, stopping and panting quietly. You heard a buzzing noise, and you look up to your phone, seeing a new message notification.

From: Unknown Number
'Hey! It's me, Yakuta-chan. Did your mom say yeah, or no?'

Oikawa peers over, looking at your phone. "Yakuta? I've heard that name before. Did they go to Kita-Ichi?" Oikawa pondered, but Iwaizumi wasn't in the mood of being patient.

"We don't have time for this!" Iwaizumi groaned, and ditched the two of you.

"Wait, Shy-chan! Use your powers to bring him back!" Oikawa yelled.

"Heh?" You muttered, looking at your hands as if they held some secret 'power'.

"Let's just go." You shook your head, grabbing Oikawa's wrist and running along, and at first, he didn't run. So you had to attempt to drag him along, but when you were almost there and Iwaizumi was staring down the brunette, he got some sort of jolt of energy and ran, now dragging you along as you held onto his wrist for dear life with both hands. When he stopped, the suddenness of his stop impacted you so that you had pushed into him, causing the two of you to fall over.

"Ouch." Was all you said as you got up, wiping anything that got on your uniform. You reached your hand out to Oikawa, helping him up and apologizing to him, which he had forgiven you. You noticed that outside the gym door were tons of girls trying to get in.

"Okay, if you're trying out for manager, please leave! We already have a manager and we won't need one for a while!" One third year yelled to the crowd as a second year stuck a paper on the wall with what the other male just said. All that was left was you, Oikawa, Iwaizumi, and two others their males.

"Hey! You're in my homeroom, right? Matsukawa-chan?" Oikawa points to one of the two males with the darker hair. He awkwardly nods.

"Hey, you." The other male points to you with his finger. "you were in the same third class as me, weren't you? You were the one who was sitting near the door. (Last Name), isn't it?" He continues, and you start to remember.

"Oh, yeah! You're Hanamaki, aren't you?" You recall him constantly talking to someone else in the class. However, you don't remember who it was. Hanamaki says a small, 'yeah'.

"We said we don't need any managers!" A second year yelled, who was directly looking at you.

"I'm not trying to be a manager, I--" You tried to fight back, but you were interrupted.

"Then leave!" He hollered, and feeling frustrated, you only waved to the four before leaving. You turned around for a second, and noticed that Iwaizumi and Oikawa were looking at you before they headed into the gym. You didn't know how to feel about that. You then remembered Yakuta's message, and quickly opened up your phone.

From: You
'Yeah, I can make it! I'll be outside the classroom in five.'

Now, you gave yourself five minutes to run inside and get to the classroom as soon as possible, so you started to sprint off into the school.

You actually made it quite early, as they didn't arrive yet. Around the corner, you saw Yakuta and Higuchi, and they waved you over.

"Hey (Last Name)-chan!" Yakuta waves.

"Glad you could make it." Higuchi smiles.

"Thanks so much! So, what happened with all the manager stuff?" You inquire, and they both have an unhappy look on their face.

"We were the first people there..." Higuchi started.

".. But some random guy told us to leave and that they already had a manager!" Yakuta pouted again.

"Oh, that sucks.." You responded. I wonder if they saw me... I didn't see them, though... You thought.

"But don't worry!" Yakuta said with determination, "We'll still make the Oikawa Fanclub! We won't let our fantasies stay as fantasies!" She continued, standing in a 'superhero' position.

"I think I'll check out (Club), and maybe if I can do it, I might join the club. But after I check it out, I'm heading home." You said as the three of you strolled around aimlessly.

"Oh, okay then! We'll see you later then! I'm giving Aki-chan your number, too!" Yakuta waved as Higuchi waved to you as well.

"Bye, then!" You said farewell to the two girls and headed off, looking to sign up for (Club). You eventually found the board for signups, and you wrote your name and homeroom. You then left school grounds, headed home.

_________________
scrEEE E
WELL THEN
I attempted, I'm sorry for this bs quality writing I'm giving you
Like my writing is crap why even read it
-Mel, McHell's manager