Six || 6

After that, you walked home, and you looked around. Miyagi is so beautiful... You thought as you got home, said hello to whoever was home, and talked about how your day was when your parents came.

"So, did you make any friends?" One of your parents asks.

"Yeah, I made two," you said. "Yakuta Sayoko and Higuchi Akiko." You didn't exactly know if Iwaizumi was your friend. Wait a second, You stated mentally. What if Iwaizumi doesn't want to be my friend? What if he only talked to me in homeroom because he had no one to talk to and I was, unfortunately for him, sitting beside him?! Oh no! You started slightly panicking in your mind, as your mom told you that is was good that you made friends. She gave you a snack and told you that if you wanted, you could head up to your room now.

As you headed up, you realized you got a text notification from a friend from when you used to live in (City in Japan).

From: (Friend Name 1)
'Hey! How was school! I'm missing you... Did you know that you were supposed to be in most of my classes? (Friend Name 2) said they saw some cute people at school! Did you see any cute guys?'

You cracked a small smile, and started to text back. Your friend was online, so the two of you texted for hours until you were called down for dinner. Feeling good, you happily walked down the stairs, and starting to eat your dinner.

"So, did you finish your homework?" Your parent asks, and you stop eating. Augh, I forgot I had homework! You thought. You took your plate of dinner, and ran upstairs, grabbing your bag and opening it up once you got into your somewhat empty room. You took out the sheets, grabbing a pencil and starting to write as quickly you could, trying to finish as soon as possible. As you're writing, some messages pop up, but you couldn't care less. You were actually motivated, you couldn't let this go to waste.

About an hour later, you finished all your homework (with a few breaks and distractions, of course) and you put your plate that once had a dinner meal on it away. You picked up your phone, reading though the messages. The group chat that once said (Previous Class) now said (Previous Class) + (Last Name). There were a lot of notifications, and everyone was talking about who's in their class, and what happened in the day. You notice that besides the group chat, a message from Yakuta appears.

From: Yakuta-chan (^∇^)
'Hey, can you pleaseeeee help me on the homework we got at the end of the day! I'm so confused and Aki-chan isn't picking up!ヽ('o`;' she then sent you a few images with the caption 'I don't understand what they meant by that!' So you looked over your homework and how you had done it, and explained it to her in crappy examples and long texts. After, she typed up a quick 'Thank you! (^ν^)' and you both said bye.

After that, you felt quite bored. You went onto the Internet browser and searched up 'Iwaizumi Hajime' out of the blue. A Facebook page showed up, and you scrolled through his profile, looking at the events. You noticed that in one of his posts, Oikawa Tooru was tagged. You clicked on his page, and it was also full of events, but mainly pictures. In another tab, you looked up 'Yakuta Sayoko' and you looked at her page. You noticed one of the posts talked about how a page for the Oikawa Fanclub was made, so you clicked the link and looked at the members of this club, and found Higuchi's page, which was quite empty, and the last post was from a few years ago. Interesting, you thought.

You decided to stop stalking people, so you opened up social media, and eventually nodded off to sleep.

The next morning, you went to your bathroom doing whatever you needed to do, then quickly grabbed your uniform and changed into it. You picked up your half-open backpack and quickly eat some breakfast.

"(First Name), do you want me to drop you? It's going to be a little cold today." Your parent offers as you finish your breakfast, packing your lunch, as well as your waterbottle.

"No thanks, I'll wear my jacket though!" You said, and your parent nodded, waving a goodbye to you. You put on the thick hand-me-down jacket that used to belong to one of your parents, which (unfortunately) fits you now. Although it was puffy, you managed to survive as you left the door, and zipped up the remaining open part of your bag.

_______________
Ok so this one is really short I'm sorry

I'll try to make the next one on the long side

Gotta blast
-McMel