Chapter 12

Ok, this chapter was supposed to be up yesterday but I had to finish an essay, so I couldn't upload. Since this was a day late, I added more to it to leave you guys with a cliffhanger. I don't know when I'm going to upload the next chapter. The earliest will be Friday because the rest of the week I'm going to be busy, so bear with me. 

Thanks to everyone who fans and votes and comments, it means a lot to me. So keep voting and commenting and fanning and I'll keep writing. Thanks again :)

(Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes)

***********************************************************************************************************************

                                                                                Chapter 12

Sutton POV:

                “Goooooooooooood morning Michigan.” My radio alarm blared, pulling me out of my deep, dreamless sleep. “Looks like it’s going to be a beautiful, sunny day after that rather chilly weekend.” The radio host announced.

                “Looks like I don’t want to get out of bed.” I muttered as I hit the snooze button and rolled over, burrowing under the blanket.

                “Oh no you don’t!” Jason’s voice called out a minute before he pounced on me. I groaned, shoving him off.

                “Jackass, that hurt!” I complained. He stood and laughed, pulling the covers off and onto the floor.

                “Get out of bed, lazy. It’s your first day of school.” He sang as he walked out. I groaned once more as I got out of bed and walked to my bathroom, brushing my teeth and taking a quick shower. I stood in my closet for a full twenty minutes, undecided on what I’d wear. The sunlight and heat streaming from my open window already confirmed the radio host’s forecast. I swear this town has weather mood swings, first a cold, windy day and now a sunny, warm day.

                “Have you picked out your outfit yet?” Taylor’s voice asked from the doorway. She was, as usual, already dressed. Her arms were concealed by a white cardigan with a pink undershirt and black jeans and ballet flats completed her natural look. She eyed the two outfits lying on the bed in front of me. White shorts with a dark blue, ruffled tank top, or a black jumper with dark pink and green flowers swirling around it that stopped mid-thigh.

                “Jumper, pair it up with your black purse that large enough to hold your books and wear your black sandals. You know, the ones with the slight heel that are cute but not trying too hard” She said as she walked out.  I swear she knows my closet better than I do. I got dressed and as usual, she was right. By now I was officially running behind. I quickly applied foundation, mascara, and a light brown eye shadow. I was just running lip gloss over my lips when Jason walked in, plopping himself down onto my bed.

                “Yes please, Jason. Come in, make yourself comfortable. Lay on my bed, and oh while you’re at it, feel free to borrow my bra.” He snorted.

                “Dear Sutton, you and I both know your bra would not fit me. I am so much bigger then you are.” His voice was light and airy, imitating a girl’s.

                “Is that so?” I asked as I chuckled. I ran my fingers through my now dry hair. It had curled naturally in waves and was thankfully, not frizzy. It actually looked decent.

                “It is.” He responded, sitting up. I glanced at the clock and cursed under my breath. Slipping my shoes on, I grabbed my shoulder bag and ran downstairs, Jason close behind.