Chapter 18

I must say, I read through your comments and I get the silly grin on my face and people think I should be sent to the looney bin because there I am, sitting at my laptop with a dorky expression. I especially smile when I read that people make Wattpad accounts just to comment and vote for this story. That is just amazing so thank you. I dedicate this chapter to my fans, and everyone who wants Evan and Sutton together, I think your going to like this chapter :)

I've been really busy lately but I also really wanted to put another chapter up so this one is quite as edited so sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes. 

P.S. I don't think I'll be able to upload until next Thursday, as this next week is busy too. I'll try and upload sooner but no promises. 

P.S.S. I decided to upload a picture of Evan but I think it came out a little squashed. Sorry :(

********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 18

Sutton’s POV:

            As we got out of the car, the music boomed from the house and people drunkenly stumbled from the house, some to vomit in the bushes before going back in to party some more, while other’s had drunk conversations with their equally drunk friends. I grimaced at the sight.

“Disgusting.” Lisa muttered as we walked into the house, passing by a vomiting girl. The house was hot from having so many people packed in but as far as I could tell, people looked like they were enjoying themselves. We found our way to the make-shift dance floor and stood on the fringes in a small huddle, watching the various costumed dancers. I glanced behind me to see Ellie looking around confused and smelling the air profusely. She got my gaze and sniffed once more.

“Do you smell anything…strange?” She asked.

“Like what?” The only thing apparent to me was sweat, alcohol, and the horrid stench of vomit.

“I don’t know. It’s hard to describe, but it’s so appealing.”  Well I guess we weren’t smelling the same thing.

Her eyes kind of glazed over when she said appealing and I recognized the look on her face. She appeared to be having some sort of conversation with her wolf.

“What’s your wolf saying?” I asked as I looked back over the party. I spotted Jason come from the kitchen, his head swinging around wildly. He was sniffing the air as well and looking around.

“She keeps telling me to find where the source is. She’s so excited. I don’t get it.” She shook her head thoughtfully. Jason passed by me, his eyes grazing over me before moving on. I was sort of surprised he didn’t comment on the length of my dress. I swear the guy can be such a dad with me sometimes.

I shivered suddenly and the pit of my stomach clenched. My palms began to sweat the slightest bit and my heart sped up a beat. My body tensed as I looked around. My skin prickled, and now it was me who was swinging my head around. Sometimes you just know there’s someone watching you. You get the feeling and can’t shake it. I was getting that feeling now and it was creeping me out. As soon as I’d walked in I’d felt a pair of eyes on me, but now I felt like someone wasn’t just looking at me. No, I felt as if someone were watching me.

“You ok?” Lisa asked, looking around for the cause of my alarm. She’s always had the knack for noticing my mood shifts.

“Yeah, it just…it’s nothing.” I murmured. I didn’t want to alarm her or anything. I tried calming myself down. You’re being paranoid, dumbass. Get a grip!